Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    We wouldn't spend it,if we got it.
    As was pointed out to me, we have plenty of money, just not allowed to spend it.
    Totally mad
    Dave we can spend it as the money would have been made within the club rather than be ploughed in by rich owners . This is how ffp works , it’s supposed to make clubs self sustaining.

Comment

Eze not been great for a while, too laid back, could argue charltons late equaliser was due to him taking yet another weak shot instead of going to corner with time all but up, some of his shots of late the goalie could throw his coat on, I'll put my tin hat on now I've criticised him but it's how I see it, he was anonymous at blackburn, Id take the money if its offered.

Having said all that it's hard not to like h!m!

Comment

[QUOTE=loftbalcony;n2532852]Eze not been great for a while, too laid back, could argue charltons late equaliser was due to him taking yet another weak shot instead of going to corner with time all but up, some of his shots of late the goalie could throw his coat on, I'll put my tin hat on now I've criticised him but it's how I see it, he was anonymous at blackburn, Id take the money if its offered.

Plum, go find some knuckle draggers to support - Millwall might be a start, they’ll run around like squadies on speed and get it up to the big man quick enough...so so boring

Comment

[QUOTE=Golborne;n2532854]
          Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
          Eze not been great for a while, too laid back, could argue charltons late equaliser was due to him taking yet another weak shot instead of going to corner with time all but up, some of his shots of late the goalie could throw his coat on, I'll put my tin hat on now I've criticised him but it's how I see it, he was anonymous at blackburn, Id take the money if its offered.

Plum, go find some knuckle draggers to support - Millwall might be a start, they’ll run around like squadies on speed and get it up to the big man quick enough...so so boring
          Thanks, forum's are about opinions, he has been poor of late and that's a fact, your the one issuing insults so maybe your more suited to Millwall.

Comment

Would bite anyone's hand off for that kind of £ , eze can be great but is far to inconsistent , lacks stamina and pace . Money talks and can't see the club turning that down

Comment

Quiet laughable really has if mr laid back is going to change west spams fortunes, snap there hands off Rangers
              You Rsssssss

Comment

[QUOTE=loftbalcony;n2532858]
                Originally posted by Golborne View Post

Thanks, forum's are about opinions, he has been poor of late and that's a fact, your the one issuing insults so maybe your more suited to Millwall.

To loftbalcony
                Agree

This is what this place is about, putting over your thoughts.
                Keep doing it lofty

Comment

I think he is worth 20m plus 25% sell on.

Young players cost money and we seem to show everyone that we're desperate for money, that's why they offer peanuts.

Comment

Rather have 15m plus one of their strikers cos time is running away.

Comment

Don't see why he'd want to go there, he'll be back in the Championship next year with them ,

Comment

[QUOTE=loftbalcony;n2532858]
                        Originally posted by Golborne View Post

I think you are on the right lines because Eze has been blowing hot and cold for some time now. Maybe that's because the type of player he is, however it could also be down to tiredness he hasn't been rested like many others.

I would be reluctant to sell anyone now unless other players are inbound. Otherwise it will be like selling Remy and too late to replace him.

Comment

Is this the West Ham that are in the news for having a parlous financial position at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Is this the West Ham that are in the news for having a parlous financial position at the moment?
                            Yes its also the West Ham who could easily slide out of the Prem,would love that the cheating #######s.

Comment

Working...
                            X