Very risky strategy if.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very risky strategy if.....

The board/manager believe we are safe this season and therefore getting rid of players like Leistner and not replacing Wells will give us more money and better options in the summer.

We are nowhere near safe and if the squad remains as is we are leaving ourselves short particularly if Hugill or one of our centre backs gets injured

With Cameron suspended for 2 games, Leistner gone, Wells gone and Barbet still not ready, can only see us losing on Saturday unfortunately

In reality we probably need 4 wins however we’re so hit and miss and a wafer thin squad should BFg go then i do think it’s a tough ask on a young squad.

im not convinced we will have a big budget at the end of June either and when I say big for us now 3-5m is large hence I feel Bos Eze and maybe chair at some point need to be cashed in

Comment

I suspect all these exits are paving the way for a couple of incomings.

Comment

Not convinced we will get incoming signings we’re shopping at Aldi now and handouts

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          Not convinced we will get incoming signings we’re shopping at Aldi now and handouts
          If I had a pound for every time someone said we are shopping at Aldi

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Ok foodbank

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

I shop at Aldi for some things.
              Wheat Bisks, are good, hand wash, fruit, even tried their Aberdeen Angus rump steak, melt in the mouth, and all very good value, has to be said.
              I try to forget they're krauts

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                The board/manager believe we are safe this season and therefore getting rid of players like Leistner and not replacing Wells will give us more money and better options in the summer.

We are nowhere near safe and if the squad remains as is we are leaving ourselves short particularly if Hugill or one of our centre backs gets injured

With Cameron suspended for 2 games, Leistner gone, Wells gone and Barbet still not ready, can only see us losing on Saturday unfortunately

Must agree with this anyone who thinks we are safe are deluded

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Wheat Bisks, are good, hand wash, fruit, even tried their Aberdeen Angus rump steak, melt in the mouth, and all very good value, has to be said.

Comment

Seems we are looking at Johnson Clarke Harris from Bristol Rovers but so are other clubs

Comment

Charlton bid million acc to sky

Comment

I get my Weetabix from the Dollar store over here. It's the 12 packs as opposed to the 24, but still great value, even though the Dollar store is now $1.25 plus tax.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

LoL . See we are all proper Rs here, we shop cheap as well!!

Comment

LoL . See we are all proper Rs here, we shop cheap as well!!
                            I tried getting me Weetabix on a loan deal, but due to The Canadian dollar being as stable as the Yen in a fireworks factory, they told me to do one
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                              Seems we are looking at Johnson Clarke Harris from Bristol Rovers but so are other clubs
                              And apparently Bristol Rovers have taken a young Fulham striker on loan, but I think Charlton, as Bill posted are the ones who have bid a million

Comment

Working...
                              X