Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds fans

Complete and utter #####.
    On Twitter defending that moron with the pineapple head, ( one for the older fans here, remember Forest striker Jason Lee?)
    Well that bellend has apologized to the fans for the red card.
    Rangers fans saying to him he should be saying it to Geoff, who he injured Last season in another disgusting foul.
    But the scummy northern imbeciles are wanting an apology from wells for handball, and for tackling Leeds players too roughly. W***ers

Wow this Kalvin Phillips really is a #####.
    No wonder Leeds fans are like they are
    He was tweeting last week about losing to a team who didn't deserve to win, ( Wednesday)
    This week the imbeciles are tweeting the same about QPR.

Comment

Twitter is where morons, cretins and imbeciles hang out. Have chatted to a few proper match-going Leeds fans and they have all described it as a nasty, spiteful diabolical tackle that has no place in the game. Also said that Phillips has a lot of form in terms of making maniacal challenges and they are beginning to see him as a liability.
      As for Nakhi's handball.... we'd be fuming if it happened to us, can't blame them for carping about it really. Obviously being from Yorkshire they'll whine about it for next 25 years though.

Comment

Was reading those Tweets earlier; his excuse is that he is a Leeds fan as well as a player
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Was reading those Tweets earlier; his excuse is that he is a Leeds fan as well as a player
          Unbelievable isn't it little ####### needs a taste of his own medicine

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Twitter is where morons, cretins and imbeciles hang out. Have chatted to a few proper match-going Leeds fans and they have all described it as a nasty, spiteful diabolical tackle that has no place in the game. Also said that Phillips has a lot of form in terms of making maniacal challenges and they are beginning to see him as a liability.
            As for Nakhi's handball.... we'd be fuming if it happened to us, can't blame them for carping about it really. Obviously being from Yorkshire they'll whine about it for next 25 years though.
            Fair point

Comment

They have the front to call him the Yorkshire pirlo he did nothing y'day ....QPR still haven't learned they still sold tkts to Leeds fans in the West paddocks I had words with one of them , it went back and forth . I finished up shaking hands with him when he said sorry and told me he'd left Leeds at 7am to get to the match

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                They have the front to call him the Yorkshire pirlo he did nothing y'day ....QPR still haven't learned they still sold tkts to Leeds fans in the West paddocks I had words with one of them , it went back and forth . I finished up shaking hands with him when he said sorry and told me he'd left Leeds at 7am to get to the match
                From what I was told, hospitality had practically sold out almost totally to Leeds people, which is not very commonplace for championship away sides.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Wells' goal was handball, but that makes up for the penalty awarded to Leeds at Elland Road last seaspn, where the ref's view of the ball was completely b;ocked off by Leistner and Roofe who were contesting the ball. Unless the ref had Superman's vision he awarded it because the Leeds fans called out for it.

Plus we were due a fortunate refereeing decision at Loftus Road after the non award of pens for handballs by Swansea (Bidwell) and Reading and the joke award to Brentford.

Comment

QPR press team are taking the #### out of Leeds and their fans
                    Tweeting things like "Wells is a real handful in the box"
                    Their fans are spitting...

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      I really didn’t think the handball was that bad, not a lot different to Declan Rices for West Ham last week, which everyone says should have stood. Was not hand to ball, yes it was lucky but seen a lot worse than this be given !

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Complete and utter #####.
                        On Twitter defending that moron with the pineapple head, ( one for the older fans here, remember Forest striker Jason Lee?)
                        Well that bellend has apologized to the fans for the red card.
                        Rangers fans saying to him he should be saying it to Geoff, who he injured Last season in another disgusting foul.
                        But the scummy northern imbeciles are wanting an apology from wells for handball, and for tackling Leeds players too roughly. W***ers

Did they apologise for the one Roofe put in with his hand last year against Forest think not

Comment

As Ricky Gervais said 'reading Twitter is like reading a toilet wall'.

Comment

Roofe Hand Goal

Comment

As the dust settles I find myself thinking I've enjoyed winning 1-0 courtesy of a controversial goal far more than I'd enjoy walloping them 8-0. Their incessant delusional whining about it really is gold-dust! My favourite was a plonker who described it as an "illegal goal".... Illegal!? Call the cops then you daft ninny!

Comment

Working...
                              X