First qpr game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First qpr game

Hi there I have just received an email today confirming I have 3 tickets for tomorrows game against leeds. Unfortunately due to the short notice I have been unable to get anyone to come along with me tomorrow. I'm from Edinburgh and any advice for pubs etc would be great and I'll also have 2 tickets I'm able to sell if anyone is interested. Looking forward to the day out tomorrow. Cheers andy

Some Spanish geeza is desperate for a ticket on the "Leeds up next" thread

Comment

Originally posted by Andy89 View Post
      Hi there I have just received an email today confirming I have 3 tickets for tomorrows game against leeds. Unfortunately due to the short notice I have been unable to get anyone to come along with me tomorrow. I'm from Edinburgh and any advice for pubs etc would be great and I'll also have 2 tickets I'm able to sell if anyone is interested. Looking forward to the day out tomorrow. Cheers andy
      So not a Hibs or Hearts fan?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

So not a Hibs or Hearts fan?
        Maybe he has got the wrong Rangers ?

Comment

Hibs. Away to Dundee United on sunday so free to enjoy this game before going to that.

Comment

Still not got rid of these 2 tickets im the queens tavern pub near the ground if anyone interested. Looking for £20 a ticket

Comment

Working...
            X