• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong thread.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Sorry stain, but when we are bad we are very very bad, and when we are good?....... Well it's rare

Comment

Wendy playing well but u don't know what team he'll put out , if I were monk I'd concentrate on the league

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Wendy playing well but u don't know what team he'll put out , if I were monk I'd concentrate on the league
          Yeah hopefully your right , they will be eyeing the playoffs.

Comment

Is it on TV then? I saw a list of TV fixtures the other day and it wasn't mentioned - Northampton v Derby is the live game on Friday. My impression is that police have been the driver behind the switch and clubs have been okay with it due to having a midweek game a few days later. Let's face it, it's a deeply unattractive tie to us...... Why would they inflict it on a national TV audience??????

Comment

The fans that decide against going are probably disappointed when they miss a 5-1 thrashing ad a great display for peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Sorry stain, but when we are bad we are very very bad, and when we are good?....... Well it's rare
                Think last time we were good on tv was New Years day and Dennis Bailey tore a new bum in Bruce and pallister

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Think last time we were good on tv was New Years day and Dennis Bailey tore a new bum in Bruce and pallister
                  Happy to say I was there that day.

Comment

£10 for ST holders decent prices

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Oh what a game.
                      I could not understand why that game had been selected for tv.
                      Our record there was as we all know non existent.
                      Could only think it was to kiss fergies butt by giving his team a easy home win on his birthday
                      LoL

Comment

Oh what a game.
                        I could not understand why that game had been selected for tv.
                        Our record there was as we all know non existent.
                        Could only think it was to kiss fergies butt by giving his team a easy home win on his birthday
                        LoL
                        We were the sacrificial lambs being served up for the legions of armchair reds to settle down in front of the telly and put the cherry on their Christmas festivities! We were supposed to roll over and have our tummies tickled. Didn't we beat Leeds 4-1 that year too? Pretty sure they were vying with ManUre for league title that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

We were the sacrificial lambs being served up for the legions of armchair reds to settle down in front of the telly and put the cherry on their Christmas festivities! We were supposed to roll over and have our tummies tickled. Didn't we beat Leeds 4-1 that year too? Pretty sure they were vying with ManUre for league title that year.
                          You're bang on the money abs.
                          Agree with your thoughts on reason for the fixture and yep it was the same season we humbled both teams vying for the title
                          Most annoying or should I say typically QPR thing was we then got beaten at Southampton in the Fa cup the following game

Comment

Agree with your thoughts on reason for the fixture and yep it was the same season we humbled both teams vying for the title
                            Most annoying or should I say typically QPR thing was we then got beaten at Southampton in the Fa cup the following game
                            I was at that saints game , we took loads there that day .

Comment

We had a good side back then,and yes we had our Saints moments but on the whole Gerry had us playing really well, and everyone knew their jobs
                              MacDonald Bardsley Barker Sinton Wegerle and Les among others.
                              Bailey was only playing because Les was injured I think

Comment

Yes, unfortunately I was at Southampton as well!
                                After the Lord Mayors Show eh!!

Comment

Working...
                                X