• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brentford away

have I read the offy right.

200 seats
    700 terrace

900 tickets up for grabs, cant be right.
    usually 1600 in total.

Dont even deserve 900 turning up to watch them roll over.

Comment

Their away end holds 1600, 1000 terrace and 600 seats. Stoke have been allocated 1660 for their trip so I guess we have only asked for 900 tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        Dont even deserve 900 turning up to watch them roll over.
        Your positive self as usual , I know what your New Years resolution should be .

Comment

they went on sale yesterday for fan's with 1400 points hence the Q at the B.O before the game , today on the offy is whats left for fans with 1300 points..... i dont even want to go nor do my boys as we always get caned at griffin pk and the results v charlton , reading and hull are just depressing

Comment

That explains it then

Comment

Not got enough points anyway, never mind!!

Comment

Gone are the days when we can go where we want in that ground. Probably be loads of Rs all over the gaff anyway.
                beatmydemons.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  Your positive self as usual , I know what your New Years resolution should be .
                  I'll be more positive then stainrod. Just for u mate!

Comment

Be interesting to see how many we'd take to the game if they had a big cavernous away end like Barnsley or Wigan or Preston. I think we'd struggle to take much more than 2.5K given how poorly the team is playing, our recent record there and it being on TV. I might even be being optimistic saying 2.5K.

Comment

We’re in for a thumping, personally i can’t see us getting much out next few games until we sort a cf and a cb out and lumley gets dropped

Comment

Can't believe it, I actually got a ticket! I would have thought after the Cardiff match we'd have sold out! We might get spanked but you never know with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          Can't believe it, I actually got a ticket! I would have thought after the Cardiff match we'd have sold out! We might get spanked but you never know with us.
                          Yes, I got four earlier and was delighted. I have over 1400 points but the blokes I go with don't so I had to wait or be billy no mates.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Yes, I got four earlier and was delighted. I have over 1400 points but the blokes I go with don't so I had to wait or be billy no mates.
                            I'm always billy no mates, haha

Do you know if you're upstairs or down? I don't recall it saying when I purchased? Hoping it's downstairs.

Comment

I wonder how many are going "undercover"?

i know of 2!!!
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X