X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wormholt
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

we have a lousy record against them but surely QPR are due a win at Brentford and a 'live on Sky' game.
    good shout about it being live as well. beating these live on the box would be an absolute gem of a start to the new year, after beating the sheep 6-1 and 5-1 respectably.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by wormholt View Post
    should flood the place......we ve scored enough goals lately to give this little firm a run for their money.
    time is over due.
    we have a lousy record against them but surely QPR are due a win at Brentford and a 'live on Sky' game.

Leave a comment:

• wormholt
    replied
    should flood the place......we ve scored enough goals lately to give this little firm a run for their money.
    time is over due.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

The QPR Box Office would like to advise supporters tickets for this fixture are now SOLD OUT.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...e-from-sunday/

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

I'm always billy no mates, haha

Do you know if you're upstairs or down? I don't recall it saying when I purchased? Hoping it's downstairs.
    When I booked it said upstairs was sold out so mine are downstairs mate.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    I tried to buy a ticket for my mate, but the system wouldn't let me! It said I had to re-assign it? I don't bloody know?!

Leave a comment:

• oldhoop
    replied
    I wonder how many are going "undercover"?

i know of 2!!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Yes, I got four earlier and was delighted. I have over 1400 points but the blokes I go with don't so I had to wait or be billy no mates.
    I'm always billy no mates, haha

Do you know if you're upstairs or down? I don't recall it saying when I purchased? Hoping it's downstairs.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    Can't believe it, I actually got a ticket! I would have thought after the Cardiff match we'd have sold out! We might get spanked but you never know with us.
    Yes, I got four earlier and was delighted. I have over 1400 points but the blokes I go with don't so I had to wait or be billy no mates.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Can't believe it, I actually got a ticket! I would have thought after the Cardiff match we'd have sold out! We might get spanked but you never know with us.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    We’re in for a thumping, personally i can’t see us getting much out next few games until we sort a cf and a cb out and lumley gets dropped

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Be interesting to see how many we'd take to the game if they had a big cavernous away end like Barnsley or Wigan or Preston. I think we'd struggle to take much more than 2.5K given how poorly the team is playing, our recent record there and it being on TV. I might even be being optimistic saying 2.5K.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    Your positive self as usual , I know what your New Years resolution should be .
    I'll be more positive then stainrod. Just for u mate!

Leave a comment:

• SeamansGloves
    replied
    Gone are the days when we can go where we want in that ground. Probably be loads of Rs all over the gaff anyway.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Not got enough points anyway, never mind!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X