Ffs five ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ffs five ????

I was so tempted to follow Jack's reaction, I really had to stop myself Dave as I want some dinner. Terrible day to be an R's fan and shi tty season unfortunately
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bad day at the office after taking 7 points from 9 recently.On to charlton Saturday and I fancy us to get back To wining ways.

Comment

Agree weare can't believe the lows our team can reach on occasions.
        I should know better tbf, we all should, but that today is embarrassing.
        I have read today that BFG and Warbs are not exactly exchanging crimbo cards either......this result won't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          Bad day at the office after taking 7 points from 9 recently.On to charlton Saturday and I fancy us to get back To wining ways.
          Oh god I don't stain, i really don't

Comment

I don't blame the bfg. If I had Lumley constantly getting picked I'd be giving up as nothing worse for a defender to have such a calamity standing between the sticks

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Oh god I don't stain, i really don't
              More change of stainrod keeping a clean sheet than our lot

Comment

The defending was diabolical and Lumley getting beaten twice at his near post, although the defending in front of him was schoolboy stuff, and the pen what was Hall thinking of the player was going nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  We should of got a dial a day,oh wait a minute I think we did

Comment

Dunno why/how but I caught a lot of coverage and reporting of Tykes past two games and they were clearly creating a lot of chances and stretching their opponents. I kinda guessed we'd struggle with them given how brittle, ponderous and porous our defence is and I figured we'd need to score 3 to get anything out of the game.
                    I'm therefore not entirely surprised at today's result but didn't quite see us conceding 5. I suppose the good thing is it will ground anyone getting carried away with things after 2 wins on the trot and also remind everyone that defenders are our absolute priority if we have the means to do any business in January.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I don't blame the bfg. If I had Lumley constantly getting picked I'd be giving up as nothing worse for a defender to have such a calamity standing between the sticks
                      Absolutely clueless post, blame lumley when he makes a mistake but please blame the defence at some point. We conceded 5 goals today and I don’t think the defence were blameless for any of them. Cameron is an absolute liability as well as leister and hall, the amount of chances we gift teams is embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by 1984rangers View Post
                        Absolutely clueless post, blame lumley when he makes a mistake but please blame the defence at some point. We conceded 5 goals today and I don’t think the defence were blameless for any of them. Cameron is an absolute liability as well as leister and hall, the amount of chances we gift teams is embarrassing
                        Brainless post. You clearly don't read this message board. Go and do some homework and read my previous posts. You'll find a very honest true assessment that I give on Cameron. I just pick things up allot quicker than posters like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I was so tempted to follow Jack's reaction, I really had to stop myself Dave as I want some dinner. Terrible day to be an R's fan and shi tty season unfortunately
                          What on earth are you on about!

Comment

Its the tinkering I don't get. We kept two clean sheets and then we go and change it!?!!? Why?!

Comment

Anyside that has a bit of pace upfront we will struggle its as simple as that. We need a CB with a bit of pace in January. We can criticise Lumley as much as we like but Kelly aint fit and we just got to get on with it.

I didn't get bringing Wallace in on Saturday. its no coincidence that when he first came in we went on a bad run leave manning at LB I know he aint natural there but offers more there imo.

I don't get one of wells or hudgill up front as the ball comes back to frequent and it allows teams like Barnsley to play out from the back. if we finish 15 points from bottom 3 id say we have had decent season and an improvement on last god knows how many seasons. MW needs probably 2-3 seasons to get us really to where owe would all want to be as were skint and will need youth development and shrewd signings. Eze will go at some point but if he moves for the sake of two decent cb then so be it. At some point in this league a team will go pop as long as its not Rs I don't give a stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X