Warbuton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbuton.

Clueless. Scooby doo is less confused than him. We missed a trick not getting Gary rowett in the summer. Just my opinion. JN

Cameron and scowen together asking for problems both slow and easy to read their next pass

Comment

At the end of the day we are 8th - in the mix with 12 other clubs - joint most wins in the league. Top 3 goal scorers - playing the most entertaining football in years - bringing youngsters through -I think all of us would having taken this position at the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        At the end of the day we are 8th - in the mix with 12 other clubs - joint most wins in the league. Top 3 goal scorers - playing the most entertaining football in years - bringing youngsters through -I think all of us would having taken this position at the start of the season.
        Yup.
        I had us down for a 67pt finish and our current points per game ratio comes to a season end of 75pts. We've put together a squad from a small budget so mistakes are going to happen. A tram that makes minimal mistakes cost a lot of money.

Comment

Bees spent £18m on players......£50k us. Bees 12th..... Rs 8th at the mo.

Comment

Come on FFS, how many of you expected us to be so comfortably placed after 2 months instead of being down there in the relegation scrap? So we lost at home, diddums, I am sure we will lose a few times more at home, but we will still be upper mid-table come May.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Warburton has done brilliantly so far, no complaints from me. However, he has his first major test now, sorting our abysmal defence out and doing it quickly.
              Anyone know how much we can spend in January?

Comment

Why do people let that NUTer wind them up.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                  Clueless. Scooby doo is less confused than him. We missed a trick not getting Gary rowett in the summer. Just my opinion. JN
                  Thanks James, needed a bit of light relief after last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Come on FFS, how many of you expected us to be so comfortably placed after 2 months instead of being down there in the relegation scrap? So we lost at home, diddums, I am sure we will lose a few times more at home, but we will still be upper mid-table come May.
                    Keep saying it, find the meltdowns quite funny now, some should just go support Liverpool lol

Comment

Bring Olli back.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                        Not seen you post something useless in a while, keep up the good work.

do you ever get down to watch the rangers or just wait for the games on the telly?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          Cameron and scowen together asking for problems both slow and easy to read their next pass
                          They aren't that bad overall but it would do us a favour to drop one of them for Ball.

Comment

We need to change something why not them , thought they were ineffective and slow last nite .... The ball kept going back instead of forward

Comment

Working...
                            X