No announcement yet.

If QPR went out of business...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Would still follow my favourite team here in Norway, but QPR is my real passion .
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

[QUOTE=LoftusRoadLad;n2527423]Worcester Park F.C.

[/Ql never get to park on green lanes

Comment

Would only be a problem if we failed to exist in any form so not likely to happen,
        ​​​​​My Scottish team is Dundee united as I live there now so that would not change.
        Could never replace rangers if I move back south but as I love going to football I would go to a local non league team but it would never replace the R's, not ever.

Comment

Would still be a fan of football but not support anyone - I just couldn't do it!

Comment

no, nay, never
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Barnet. 10 Minutes walk and I'm there

Comment

I actually gave this some serious thought in the 2000's after we were relegated, to Div 3 ( old money).
                And I could not decide what to do. I thought well maybe I could follow one of the big teams who win things
                most years.
                Then I decided I couldn't follow a northern team, it would have to be a London side.
                Of course then I have to rule out Chelsea who were winning most things.
                But then I think how can I support anyone else?
                And suddenly I had this big gap in my life, NO FOOTBALL !!!
                I can't just watch a game I have to want someone to win, so being a " soccer fan" ( american accent) was a no no.
                I quickly realised it's like a loss in your life. Not on the same scale as losing a loved one, but massive hole that will never be filled.
                I mean god this club tries us all, to the point of fury, but life without it .......................Unthinkable, Empty, Lonely, ...................Awful.
                Scary init, how a football team get's under your skin?
                We have nothing to gain, other than massive highs of pleasure or terrible pain.
                It's a tribal thing, and like it or not everyone who loves QPR are part of the tribe, love them or hate them

Comment

Have a beer Dave its Fri nite ffs
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    I just watch football. Relaxed and with no affection​​​​ to any other team. I enjoy it without shouting or be angry with my PC. That way, will always be happy and leave all the tension to the rest. Still, I will not even like this to be a dream. The R's all the way.
                    this is probably what I would do, although every now and then would attend a match somewhere like Arsenal, Spurs or some local lower league clubs like Barnet, Boreham Wood or Enfield.

Of course, if therw was a phooenix club from QPR I might be tempted to attend, but would prefer not to as I would not want to get emotionally attached to another team again as it is often to draining and no doubt be very frustrating.

Comment

That would be it for me, I don't watch any other football apart from England in tournaments, I prefer other sports these days.

Comment

I would take up baking, fancy little cakes and scones and maybe learn to Knit, make use of my time, After all who wants to spend their life Drinking and all that.

Comment

I have invested too much interest, time, money and love in QPR to consider supporting any other team. In many ways it has shaped who I am, it was an unusual team to support in school in Essex growing up in the 80's, I was massively in the minority and people always questioned why the hell I would support QPR?!! Not much has changed, people still ask that question, it's a big part of my identity, I am never far from a radio, computer or a phone on match days, I can't imagine ever feeling this way about another club.

Comment

Under no circumstances would I follow one of the bigger Premier clubs.

I would firstly support what ever came out off a non League Queens Park Rangers, after 50 years its’s far to ingrained in me.

If that did not occur and I was going to support another club, It would depend largely on where we settle when we come back home from living abroad, Dorset and Sussex are our choices location wise, so maybe Bournemouth if it is Dorset, not sure if it’s Sussex as I am no lover of Brighton, Pompey and Southampton.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                            X