Mark Warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rodman View Post

early days but not even remotely in the same league.

And for the record I was not a Taarabt fan.
    Good grief - be interesting to know why. And who are you a fan of?

Comment

And on Warburton - I think a lot of us are seeing the same thing - he's confident in what he's doing, but not blind to other ideas or change when needed. I thought that early on when we brought back Camo and Angel and then Nakhi - not "his" players really, but he must have had input from others at the club as to their influence, and listened to it, in the same way he's brought in players he knew from his old clubs. And then there's the BFG situation - his earlier judgement has been proven wrong, the BFG has played really well and is in every week. And he's very consistent and clear in what he says about what he wants from the players and how to play.

Comment

Originally posted by QCR View Post
        And on Warburton - I think a lot of us are seeing the same thing - he's confident in what he's doing, but not blind to other ideas or change when needed. I thought that early on when we brought back Camo and Angel and then Nakhi - not "his" players really, but he must have had input from others at the club as to their influence, and listened to it, in the same way he's brought in players he knew from his old clubs. And then there's the BFG situation - his earlier judgement has been proven wrong, the BFG has played really well and is in every week. And he's very consistent and clear in what he says about what he wants from the players and how to play.
        Got impression with BFG he didn't think he would be here hence concentrating on other two. However now he is here is looking to modify team to incorporate him which is working.

Agree on other point. Bringing those three back and club backing him in players he wanted to bring in shows mutual respect and it probably helps Warburton has been in Les' shoes.

Comment

Working...
        X