Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we change team for brizzle city cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've a lot of good players in the squad, many of which could improve the first team thats started up to now. Kane and Chair have shown that akeeady so happy to see many changes. Add in the mix the likes of Pugh, Ball, Smith, Masterson, Wells etc and it's very exciting times.

Also want to see them play with the same style and intensity so you know if called upon any of them could slot into the first team when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Hamalainen is not good enough or Shapido. Expect Wallace to get a run out plus Pugh.
      I agree, but I think they will play, especially the former, if Wallace is not fit.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        1st time I've wanted to change side picking up points these new players need to be given their chance
        That;'s exactly the point I made to some fans at the game on Saturday. We now have a squad of players of near enough equal ability. I forgot all about Pugh when I posted my team yesterday, and would have him instead of Shodipo. Wallace if fit instead of Hamalainen

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          We've a lot of good players in the squad, many of which could improve the first team thats started up to now. Kane and Chair have shown that akeeady so happy to see many changes. Add in the mix the likes of Pugh, Ball, Smith, Masterson, Wells etc and it's very exciting times.

Also want to see them play with the same style and intensity so you know if called upon any of them could slot into the first team when needed.
          Agreed and I think Kane and Chair will start at Bristol City in the league on Saturday and think Pugh might find a place in the near future. Mlakar if he performs well in the cup game could also soon play his way into the starting line up in place of Hugill.

Whatever line up is chosen I expect Warburton will have already told them that they play they same style and intensity. The team should have their own style in place no matter who starts. this way any player that comes in, forced or not, should just slot in.

Comment

Working...
          X