Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we change team for brizzle city cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we change team for brizzle city cup?

If so ...

............kelly
    kane ...masterson. BFg. Manning
    ............. Amos. Ball
    ...chair. ....smith .......pugh
    .......................,,Wells

All good players there who need to get match sharp. At least nine changed to be made and City will do the same

Comment

Yer change it up, give the new lads a chance and the rest can have a breather.

Comment

Got our tickets from the BO today - hoping Chair gets a full game as he showed flashes of a proper player today

Comment

A change of all 11 starters is possible.

Kelly
          Kane Masterson Leistner Hamalainen
          Ball Smith
          Wells Chair Shodipo
          Mlakar

Comment

Need massive changes. Starting 11 is OK but our squad players are pretty similar. Give the young Brighton lad a go plus many others. Not a lover of lumely so get Kelly I'm too. Defence apart from hall is sh it so mix that up too. Get scowen out so much we can do as some are lucky to be starting
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hamalainen is not good enough or Shapido. Expect Wallace to get a run out plus Pugh.

Comment

Yes, the first team must be exhausted after 2 games

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

1st time I've wanted to change side picking up points these new players need to be given their chance

Comment

Thinking that for the first time in a while,the changes shouldn't effect the way we play,as I feel we have a decent bench and a few more
                    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

They'll be loads of changes, no doubt fleecing the punters out of their hard earned. with a sub standard team, with little intention of actually trying into have cup run

Comment

Only a tenner - pound for under 18's

Even if we start an entirely different 11 that's not fleecing

Be interesting to see what some of the new faces have got, and how Warburton treats the cup

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          A change of all 11 starters is possible.

Kelly
                          Kane Masterson Leistner Hamalainen
                          Ball Smith
                          Wells Chair Shodipo
                          Mlakar
                          Like that. They could beat our first team

Comment

---------------------------Kelly------------------------------

Kane-----------Masterson-------BFG------------Wallace

-----------------------------Ball------------------------------

Shodipo------------Chair-------Smith----------------Pugh

-----------------------------Wells-----------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              ---------------------------Kelly------------------------------

Kane-----------Masterson-------BFG------------Wallace

-----------------------------Ball------------------------------

Shodipo------------Chair-------Smith----------------Pugh

-----------------------------Wells-----------------------------
                              There's a couple of players in this side I don't know a lot about but overall it looks like a decent side and not weakened a whole lot as in past years when we trotted out squad players for Cup matches!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X