• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok you lot

don't you dare start bigging this squad up
    and our chances this season I'm trying to
    keep things on an even keel emotionally but
    but I'm slightly getting excited,we know what it's
    like to build are hopes up only to be bitterly disappointed. Anyway here's to a play off spot
    U Rrrrrrsssssss.

I'm really happy to see our club heading in the right direction, this is just the start and I expect it to take a season or two.

This season I'd be happy for our players to learn, gel and finish mid-table.

Well done to the board and I hope the best is yet to come for our club.

Comment

I realistically think playoffs is beyond us, even though this is a very improved squad.
      But .......I'm hoping, relegation is also "beyond us"
      I'd like to see MW given two or three years then see what sort of a squad we have.
      There will be rough times fellas, but we must stick with the man.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
        don't you dare start bigging this squad up
        and our chances this season I'm trying to
        keep things on an even keel emotionally but
        but I'm slightly getting excited,we know what it's
        like to build are hopes up only to be bitterly disappointed. Anyway here's to a play off spot
        U Rrrrrrsssssss.
        With you on this Shanns, being a lifelong R means daring to dream can end very painfully
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Play offs unlikely but im hoping be within six points of it and ooking forward to games where if results go our way we might break into it.

Still think we'll finish 8th-12th. I really cannot see how this team will get relegated. There are now 7 teams below us in the relegation odds with bet365.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I realistically think playoffs is beyond us, even though this is a very improved squad.
            But .......I'm hoping, relegation is also "beyond us"
            I'd like to see MW given two or three years then see what sort of a squad we have.
            There will be rough times fellas, but we must stick with the man.
            I agree with you. The squad is a reasonable one that is probably not going to be good enough for a top 6 finish (although almost anything is possible in this league), but should they gel quickly, could be a comfortable mid table team.

If they can achieve this, I hope MW will be given time to work on shaping up the squad, but also the U23 and youth sides too.

Comment

I'm confident with the manager we have and the players at his disposal that we will stay up and hopefully comfortably .that's as optimistic as I'm getting I'm afraid.

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman;n2522269]

I agree with you. The squad is a reasonable one that is probably not going to be good enough for a top 6 finish (although almost anything is possible in this league), but should they gel quickly, could be a comfortable mid table team.

If they can achieve this, I hope MW will be given time to work on shaping up the squad, but also the U23 and youth sides too.[/QUO

Same Stan

Comment

Win on Saturday and the talk will be title.

We just can't help it

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    Win on Saturday and the talk will be title.

We just can't help it
                    It's what we do
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We can all dream, but I agree with most on here. Steady mid table finish this year. Once ffp out the way have a real go next year.

C'mon you R,'s

Comment

who knows with this squad we might even do well in both cups.....even better than last season.

Comment

Working...
                        X