• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan Window

Closes next Thursday 5pm?

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Closes next Thursday 5pm?
    Closed , only open for league 1 and 2 now. We can still loan players to those leagues , Goss and Oteh maybe .

Comment

Cheers.
      That's a shame because I think we are one short up front. Glad we kept Leistner though. Based on bids for McKenna we might have some money to spend in Jan.

Comment

Can now see Wells. Great window

Comment

Cheers.
          That's a shame because I think we are one short up front. Glad we kept Leistner though. Based on bids for McKenna we might have some money to spend in Jan.
          Oi Iv joined ya ....says Wells

Comment

Could Leistner still get loaned out to a German team?

Comment

YES!!

Comment

Could Leistner still get loaned out to a German team?
                The European window closes on 2nd Sept so there is scope to sell players abroad. but hopefully they won't as they cannot replace them now.

Overall, I am satisfied with the business the club have made, 4 cms, 3 fs, 2 cbs (plus 2 from the cms who can play there), 2 gks, 2 rbs and 1 lb and 1 rw, without spending much money at all. Hopefully, they are good players and in most cases, better than the ones who left. Hugill should be better than Hemed , Barbet / Lynch, Wallace / Bidwell, Pugh/ Wzsolek etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

The European window closes on 2nd Sept so there is scope to sell players abroad. but hopefully they won't as they cannot replace them now.

Overall, I am satisfied with the business the club have made, 4 cms, 3 fs, 2 cbs (plus 2 from the cms who can play there), 2 gks, 2 rbs and 1 lb and 1 rw, without spending much money at all. Hopefully, they are good players and in most cases, better than the ones who left. Hugill should be better than Hemed , Barbet / Lynch, Wallace / Bidwell, Pugh/ Wzsolek etc.
                  Agree with the names mentioned but not Wzsolek ... I would have liked to have kept him

Comment

What about out of contract players? Any restriction or cut-off for them. I'm puzzled why Newcastle rushed in for Andy Carroll given he was a free agent and without a club but he's 6 weeks off being match fit????

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      What about out of contract players? Any restriction or cut-off for them. I'm puzzled why Newcastle rushed in for Andy Carroll given he was a free agent and without a club but he's 6 weeks off being match fit????
                      because he normally out for whole season by end of oct
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                      X