• Show
Clear All

• Bates

Bates just signed for sheff wednesday

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    Bates just signed for sheff wednesday
    Now duffy has signed for stoke , all our targets going elsewhere

Comment

Didn’t really need Duffy and if Toni stays wont need another CB. Great transfer window

Comment

See, now this has annoyed me.
        They were supposed to be on the edge ffp wise, but now buying Mass, Bates and getting a newcastle winger on loan
        Seems some can do as they please

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          See, now this has annoyed me.
          They were supposed to be on the edge ffp wise, but now buying Mass, Bates and getting a newcastle winger on loan
          Seems some can do as they please
          FFP is genuinely confusing isn’t it

When Derby sign Rooney he will be on 100,000 a week in this league! Baffling
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Annoying mate, everyone else in this league are basically ignoring
            it, and thumbing their nose at the fl.
            Yet we have had a very public trial by media instigated by the league.
            I believe it's all to do with the Faurlin fiasco.
            They took revenge on us as we escaped punishment and put them in their place

Comment

One rule for us and another for the rest. Just means one day we WILL HAVE OUR DAY

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Apparently Bet32 Red (or whatever they are called) are essentially funding Rooney.........I guess they up the sponsor money and Derby use it to pay him.

Absolute joke

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Apparently Bet32 Red (or whatever they are called) are essentially funding Rooney.........I guess they up the sponsor money and Derby use it to pay him.

Absolute joke
                  just another way of flouting the rules.

As I said on another thread, why don't the owners buy a 20% share of Loftus Rd for £30m with QPR FC having a buy back clause should they get back to the Premier League?

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

Now duffy has signed for stoke , all our targets going elsewhere
                    Your not signing any of your targets as u are a bad team with a terrible fan base so u are unappealing to most players as they would rather have a chance of promotion then be stuck at a mediocre team with a woeful fan base

Comment

Originally posted by Jaganbetts03 View Post

Your not signing any of your targets as u are a bad team with a terrible fan base so u are unappealing to most players as they would rather have a chance of promotion then be stuck at a mediocre team with a woeful fan base
                      Yet you signed up to one of our forums. Don’t know what team you support but must be tin pot going by you absolute m.ong

Comment

Originally posted by Jaganbetts03 View Post

This part of the website is for Queens Park Rangers supporters only, it’s in the title of every thread, it clearly states at the top of every thread the following - Home/QPR Forum/General/QPR Fans.

Most of us know we’ are crap, but it is our crap and we don’t need telling by a troll.

So, please go away you annoying little brat.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Yeah, Fu@k off!
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Absolute joke
                            How the f... is it within the FFP (or whatever they want to call it) rules that allow a sponsor to pay most of a player's wages. What's the difference between that and the owners funding a club? Perhaps QPR can get around the rules by having one of the owners using a company of theirs to sponsor the club and pay the wage bill too.

Not on;y did Derby bend the rules by selling the stadium to an owner, but now this. No wonder Middlesboro's owner wants to take this to court.

Comment

Is that Norman better be careful in the shower

Comment

Working...
                              X