Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

green council member and new training ground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green council member and new training ground.

Well knock me down,said big member on council invites us down to the dump,i mean place of significant natural beauty that we and rest of council want to turn in to a training ground.He says something truly amazing has happened there. The dump has returned to nature !!!!!!!!!
    Well if he didnt do anything or let anyone else do anything in his garden for a year and that would return to nature. I think as these are just more delaying tactics, think the club needs to start claiming money off these fools to cover costs. I mean longer it goes on more our costs go up. We ready to go.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Totally agree, it has gone beyond stupid now.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Of course it's "returned to nature"...Agree Leighs

Comment

It's a derilicked #### hole,that people walk their dogs on. It was a shithole when I used to play sports on in 40 years ago!
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
            It's a derilicked #### hole,that people walk their dogs on. It was a shithole when I used to play sports on in 40 years ago!
            Looks even worse today.

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
              that's what my brother said years ago when he had his school sports lessons there too.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

that's what my brother said years ago when he had his school sports lessons there too.
                Same here and this is why I don't understand why they would want to look at that every day?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Same here and this is why I don't understand why they would want to look at that every day?
                  Because they can't stand football/sports and therefore do not want facilities in their area

Comment

Working...
                  X