X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kicking the ball out of this play

https://www.football.london/champion...ulham-16702909

Fair enough. Refs need to be alert.

I have always thought that it is up to the ref to stop the game if a player goes down injured.

However, I am gad top see that the rule has been changed that when the game restarts the team that had possesion gets the ball back in the same area of the pitch, rather than the oppenents booting it upfield towards the goalkeeper.

Comment

Well done to Lee Johnson , it’s being used for blatant time wasting .Hopefully every club does this then we all know where we stand and it will put a stop to all the handbags when someone doesn’t kick the ball out .

Comment

Fair enough, at least they have made their intentions clear, for the opposition to do the same.
        But it won't stop refs blowing up, when they see some cheating shitweasel holding his head.
        I think they should be booked, or head injury victims sit on the side for 5 mins, .."to recover"

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Fair enough, at least they have made their intentions clear, for the opposition to do the same.
          But it won't stop refs blowing up, when they see some cheating shitweasel holding his head.
          I think they should be booked, or head injury victims sit on the side for 5 mins, .."to recover"
          Leeds have said they will not take binoculars to other teams training grounds anymore
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            In the NHL, a player with a suspected concussion has to go to a dark room and be assessed before being allowed back on the ice.
            I know that that doesn't affect the amount of players left on the ice, as no limit to subs, but something similar should be introduced as affects from head injuries can take years to surface.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Spot Bristol its something I've never agreed with, play on let the Ref make the call to stop the game, if he thinks its Genuine or not, but there will still people going down clutching their head, as someone has said if you've a head injury make them stay off the pitch for a couple of minutes to be evaluated, teams wont want to play with 10 men

Comment

Isn't there an issue if the injury is legitimate and the team is required to play with 10 men?

Comment

Like all say 3 mins on the side lines will stop the time wasters with no added time with refs discretion.

Comment

Working...
                  X