Eze’s Goal Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze’s Goal Yesterday

Just watched the highlights, what a good goal, reminded me of Gerry Francis.

Perhaps we will see his true potential this season.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

I hope so. It's about time our academy produced a player other supports look at with envy.

Comment

MW seems to be giving him a free role as well. One minute he's on the left wing and next he's picking to ball up in the central midfield and running at centre backs.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        I hope so. It's about time our academy produced a player other supports look at with envy.
        Except he never came from our academy. He was released by Millwall and came into our U23 squad on a 1 yr contract initially.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Except he never came from our academy. He was released by Millwall and came into our U23 squad on a 1 yr contract initially.
            Our U23s is listed as a Category 2 academy under the Professional Development League
            Last edited by SheepRanger; 04-08-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

We'll probably sell him by 8 Aug for 5 million. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Particularly if we can't get anything for Luongo or anyone else.

Comment

Great team goal started from the keeper and obviously a very good solo run and finish at the end of it. Eze though I find very frustrating. He can have moments of brilliance like that but can also be very lazy and switch off completely. When you watch the brief highlights just before they scored he just stood still letting their player walk off him and cross for the back heeled attempt by Joe Allen that just went wide. Did he learn from that...clearly not because not long after that their goal came from a similar situation he could've put pressure on the man but let him go and have an easy cross.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to be negative after such a fantastic away win but I just think Eze still needs a lot of work before he's the player many talk him up to being. I said the same last season when he just doesn't appear to put the work in he should and doesn't challenge opponents when he should making things too easy for them. Hopefully under Warburton this side of his game will improve and I think it'll certainly help that there's now better squad depth so he may have to fight more for a starting place in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Great team goal started from the keeper and obviously a very good solo run and finish at the end of it. Eze though I find very frustrating. He can have moments of brilliance like that but can also be very lazy and switch off completely. When you watch the brief highlights just before they scored he just stood still letting their player walk off him and cross for the back heeled attempt by Joe Allen that just went wide. Did he learn from that...clearly not because not long after that their goal came from a similar situation he could've put pressure on the man but let him go and have an easy cross.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to be negative after such a fantastic away win but I just think Eze still needs a lot of work before he's the player many talk him up to being. I said the same last season when he just doesn't appear to put the work in he should and doesn't challenge opponents when he should making things too easy for them. Hopefully under Warburton this side of his game will improve and I think it'll certainly help that there's now better squad depth so he may have to fight more for a starting place in the team.
                  Similar to Adel in style and plenty on here regularly have a w@nk fest about him.

Comment

from distance and build and way he rolls around pitch,could be rufus brevit
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

MW seems to be giving him a free role as well. One minute he's on the left wing and next he's picking to ball up in the central midfield and running at centre backs.
                      Good. He can't be stuck on the wing.

Comment

Similar to Adel in style and plenty on here regularly have a w@nk fest about him.

To be fair though he's mot even close to the player Adel was and football in general has moved on since then with a far more pressing style adopted by most teams, meaning every player needs to put a shift in.

Comment

And what a team goal as well
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                            We'll probably sell him by 8 Aug for 5 million. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Particularly if we can't get anything for Luongo or anyone else.
                            I was thinking if he can consistently improve he could singularly wipe off our FFP fine
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

What a goal
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X