Play Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Offs

Are for teams in 3-6th place at the end of the season.

Excellent. Could you let us know relevant dates so I don't do anything daft like book a holiday or arrange to get married. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      Excellent. Could you let us know relevant dates so I don't do anything daft like book a holiday or arrange to get married. Ta.
      You need to reserve Sat 2 May 2020.

But the way we're going we might go up automatically!

Comment

Jesus wept! So a season that starts on August 3rd doesn't end until May 20th for two teams..... Virtually 10 months of footy - that's effing insane! Teams with too many kids and too many veterans will not last the pace.

Comment

people getting more excited than the front row of a bros concert,calm down
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Are for teams in 3-6th place at the end of the season.
            Just #### off sheep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Just #### off sheep!!!
              Will do, no problem.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Nah about the same

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    When will I, will I be famous?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      Jesus wept! So a season that starts on August 3rd doesn't end until May 20th for two teams..... Virtually 10 months of footy - that's effing insane! Teams with too many kids and too many veterans will not last the pace.
                      I think it was a joke!

Comment

Odds of relegation have now increased on bet365. There are now six teams below us with them suggesting we'll finish 17th according to the betting order. I have likes this transfer window and still think we're capable of 10-12th place.

Comment

I think we finished on 58 points a few years back under Ollie and that season was when we introduced some of the younger players and stuck to his wing back formation. I honestly think we have a better squad now and 65 points has to be the target. A significant improvement would see is around 70 points but that could be a step too far.

Leistmer came on yesterday and was a rock. If we have £2-3m to spend on one player I would rather it was on a young promising forward rather than this CB from Scotland. I cant see us progressing by borrowing strikers every season.

I think the squad needed freshening up, as MB said, but after this window we're likely to fall within FFP and wont need a fire sale on players. If Eze continues like he did yesterday I can see another revised contract being signed and perhaps moving on for big money next summer. We need one big sale to afford to buy 4-5 promising players every summer and get the kitty up.

Comment

Working...
                          X