Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball

An upgrade on Luongo if you ask me. His positional play is excellent. Stays in the Quarter Back role, always wants the ball, rarely makes a mistake and allows the young players around him to make attacking runs. No idea why he did not play for Rotherham. A fantastic bit of business if you ask me and he's 23. Also started at Tottenham, so must be known to Ramsey and Co. I think he will be a real asset this season.

Originally posted by Asm1985 View Post
    An upgrade on Luongo if you ask me. His positional play is excellent. Stays in the Quarter Back role, always wants the ball, rarely makes a mistake and allows the young players around him to make attacking runs. No idea why he did not play for Rotherham. A fantastic bit of business if you ask me and he's 23. Also started at Tottenham, so must be known to Ramsey and Co. I think he will be a real asset this season.
    Quarter Back role - what are you on about man?

Comment

Imo not an upgrade on Mass but a little gem is what we’ve found here

All pre season I’ve been impressed, he reminds me of a championship version of Casemiro, nothing spectacular, tackles, simple forward passing

I rate him a lot. Great buy Warburton
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Better than Luongo I agree. Pure class, keeps it simple but can play elaborate passes as well. Very good positionally and let’s Amos Smith etc attack more

Comment

From what I've seen so far it was a great bit of business, I think Luongo served us well but sometimes it's just time for a change for player and club!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            From what I've seen so far it was a great bit of business, I think Luongo served us well but sometimes it's just time for a change for player and club!
            Good post Gator

Comment

dave being nice as its a sunday
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Quarter Back role - what are you on about man?
                Have to agree sheep its pretty sad and desperate that some youngsters want to use comparisons with that Bl oody stupid american game.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  dave being nice as its a sunday
                  It's good to be nice to people who are fellow QPR fans, you should try it sometime!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

It's good to be nice to people who are fellow QPR fans, you should try it sometime!
                    im genuine,i dont discriminate,i hate everyone.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Hopefully Luongo will be on his way for some dough that we can spend elsewhere

Comment

Saw D Ball for the first time on Saturday. Man of the match for sure. Very impressed with his performance. Great business by the club!

Comment

Hopefully he can replicate this form throughout the season. Looked class so far. JN

Comment

Nothing against Luongo but when he was away for Aussies he was always looked fat and tired when he returned
                            ill be honest Ball I wasn't sure what we were getting but against Oxford and Watford especially he looked the part I f were going to go 4231 or he enables 352 id say he will release Amos Eze smith etc to play in the final third a lot more he is very quick to drop into a hole if Barbet or Hall bring the ball out as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X