No announcement yet.

BFG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the BFG and would be sorry to see him go. We clearly lack depth at CB as it is, and Hall is anything but a lock to play injury-free this season. Would bet our top priority in the January window will be another quality CB.

Comment

Anyone can swan about looking handy in friendlies on warm days. We need tough hard nuts who'll get stuck in during December in bleak northern outposts. It would be madness to dispense with BFG as I'm not convinced rest of our defence has the necessary minerals for a 46 game slog.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Anyone can swan about looking handy in friendlies on warm days. We need tough hard nuts who'll get stuck in during December in bleak northern outposts. It would be madness to dispense with BFG as I'm not convinced rest of our defence has the necessary minerals for a 46 game slog.
        I totally agree. Im hoping we retain him but in Warbs we have gotta trust.

Comment

https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport...ason-1-6188858

Don't sound like Warbs wants him to go. Sounds like "I know what you're like but need to give others a chance to show what they can do"

Comment

sounds like agent saying there is interest,and club going oh yes more money we can bring in to get off naughty step.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
            X