Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Tweets

https://twitter.com/tonyfernandes/st...35997459001345

we can moan,yeah prob bit cheap but no way we going to get 4 plus for him.He prob hears about interest and wanted out,why wouldnt he.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's good money for a palyer of his cailbre.

Comment

Tony tweets rubbish as usual.

Improvement my ####.
        Since he bought the clib it is going backwards and heading back to the 3rd tier at this rate..

I now wish he would just do one.

Comment

Tony is an idiot
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Tony tweets rubbish as usual.

Improvement my ####.
            Since he bought the clib it is going backwards and heading back to the 3rd tier at this rate..

I now wish he would just do one.
            Be careful what you wish for , if he and the board walked away we would be in a worse state than Bolton.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Be careful what you wish for , if he and the board walked away we would be in a worse state than Bolton.
              And yet we were a cash rich Premier League club when he took over.

loom at us now, not a lot to #### in. TF has been an absolute disaster. Incompetence personified.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

And yet we were a cash rich Premier League club when he took over.

loom at us now, not a lot to #### in. TF has been an absolute disaster. Incompetence personified.
                Agree with you but the club has got its act together off the pitch over the last few season and no longer the basket case club we once were .Theres no quick fix to ffp , selling players is what weve always had to do , even in the days when we had good sides , Ferdinand , Sinton , Peacock etc. But some fans just can’t accept that.

Comment

Tony deserves more respect than the some people give him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Tony deserves more respect than the some people give him
                    I wouldn’t say I respect him , he has massively ####ed up , there’s no denying that . The Hughes and redknapp days were a joke . But at least now the club is trying to get its act together by developing and selling players on . Like I said no quick fixes to ffp.

Comment

Well it's cost him a fortune, literally. So the personal abuse by some is bang out of order, imo.

Comment

I don't think it's Tony's fault, unfortunately he's employed people that have taken him for a ride
                        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree with you but the club has got its act together off the pitch over the last few season and no longer the basket case club we once were .Theres no quick fix to ffp , selling players is what weve always had to do , even in the days when we had good sides , Ferdinand , Sinton , Peacock etc. But some fans just can’t accept that.

When we had those good sides, yes we sold players, but some of that money was then spent on replacing those players, and it was usually 1 player each summer sold. i.e. Sinton (Sinclair), Seaman (Stejskal) . The problem with that practice was that when they sold Ferdinand, Wilkins replaced hime with his useless and injured mate, Hateley and that led to QPR's relegation.

Since getting relegated we have not replaced the players that we sold with good players, but instead replaced them with lesser quality and even rubbish i.e Washington for Austin. Who replaced Phillips? Where is the replacement for Freeman?

QPR are not buying players this season but bringing in loans instead.

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                            I don't think it's Tony's fault, unfortunately he's employed people that have taken him for a ride
                            Well yes they took him for a ride, but he should have known better than to let them do that. I mean paying those ridiculous wages was a disastrous policy that he as an accountant and businessman should have known. Paying 1 or 2 of them could be justified to some extent, but not almost the whole squad on 40 -80,000 pw.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Where is the replacement for Freeman?
                              Is it possible we will see the best of Eze now that he will be the main "number 10" ?

Comment

Working...
                              X