Being itk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being itk

Is it just me or has anyone else got very tired of the ridiculous bitching between our rival Itk’s on here and their supporters. Some of the exchanges aren’t far short of criminality in terms of the abuse and threats. The fact that nobody laid claim to any advance info on the lad signed from Brighton today is just as it should be. Under the radar. Who cares who knows what, when or how, especially when it’s part of what seems to be a fairly pointless attempt at oneUpmanship. If you’ve got good info, keep it to yourself until the deals done - don’t show all our cards . Plus save your insults for Chelsea, not your fellow R’s.

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Is it just me or has anyone else got very tired of the ridiculous bitching between our rival Itk’s on here and their supporters. Some of the exchanges aren’t far short of criminality in terms of the abuse and threats. The fact that nobody laid claim to any advance info on the lad signed from Brighton today is just as it should be. Under the radar. Who cares who knows what, when or how, especially when it’s part of what seems to be a fairly pointless attempt at oneUpmanship. If you’ve got good info, keep it to yourself until the deals done - don’t show all our cards . Plus save your insults for Chelsea, not your fellow R’s.
    Small willy syndrome some on here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

dont discriminate,could be wizards sleeve syndrome
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not about anything, I agree I have lost my cool but some of you really do need to search back through posts then get back to me on who started it all and the constant digs I have received for what? So seeing as those said people never P.I.S.S.E.D off and left me alone i found out info on them and took it into my own hands. Funny because when you see pictures of these people you think to yourself "ahh ok that's why they are the way they are". So I will deal with that said person when I see them at the game this season! Simple. I dont play keyboard warrior and that's a fact. Just wanna be left alone to my own devices, if I try to pass on info I'm told to fellow supporters I will, if it's wrong oh well, if the deal doesnt happen.... oh well. Stop the slagging off and bring up my name. Fordy cant wait to meet you! Take care now

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

dont discriminate,could be wizards sleeve syndrome
            Haha.

I know what a tattoo is, I've got the place of my birth tattooed on my willy!!

I was born in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch, Wales

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Not about anything, I agree I have lost my cool but some of you really do need to search back through posts then get back to me on who started it all and the constant digs I have received for what? So seeing as those said people never P.I.S.S.E.D off and left me alone i found out info on them and took it into my own hands. Funny because when you see pictures of these people you think to yourself "ahh ok that's why they are the way they are". So I will deal with that said person when I see them at the game this season! Simple. I dont play keyboard warrior and that's a fact. Just wanna be left alone to my own devices, if I try to pass on info I'm told to fellow supporters I will, if it's wrong oh well, if the deal doesnt happen.... oh well. Stop the slagging off and bring up my name. Fordy cant wait to meet you! Take care now
              I certainly wasnt referring to you. You're the only one I take any notice of. Keep up the good work.

Comment

i can tell u exclusive,that the sun will be out tomorrow and it will be warm,cant reveal which sort on tv told me though

Comment

Don't know if you saw a post by JJB ? WHERE HE POSTED AGED PHOTO of Warburton as a spoof with a fantasy rumour , and true to life the mob dived in feet 1st to abuse him embarrassingly cringeworthy

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    i can tell u exclusive,that the sun will be out tomorrow and it will be warm,cant reveal which sort on tv told me though
                    of course if u live in potato land this wont apply as it always raining there

Comment

This forum was founded on rumours and speculation. Why we can't just treat them as such, and just enjoy I don't know.
                      I like the rumours, and over the years I've posted, about 50% have come true.
                      So let's just welcome Insider & JN's info as a welcome diversion to real life.
                      Because sometimes, they are spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Don't know if you saw a post by JJB ? WHERE HE POSTED AGED PHOTO of Warburton as a spoof with a fantasy rumour , and true to life the mob dived in feet 1st to abuse him embarrassingly cringeworthy
                        Funny, I remember you doing exactly the same to me because I did a boom #### take of Swede's itk post

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Funny, I remember you doing exactly the same to me because I did a boom #### take of Swede's itk post
                          Never answer your posts comment on posts in general but never you

Comment

Bang out of order it’s actually called a micro penis

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

When we meeting then fraudster? Can’t be at a game as you don’t go

Comment

Working...
                              X