Stop moaning ffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Spurs have given us top players loan far better than anything we had therefore I'd take spurs loan at the expense of our young players
    Great, can they lend us a decent striker instead of the useless Oteh QPR 'snapped up' after they released him.

Perhaps Spurs Arsenal Chelsea can loan us their promising youngsters to help QPR win promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Great, can they lend us a decent striker instead of the useless Oteh QPR 'snapped up' after they released him.

Perhaps Spurs Arsenal Chelsea can loan us their promising youngsters to help QPR win promotion.
      Dunno about you mucker but can't think of decent loan signing we've had from Arsenal or Chelsea but Spurs ADEL WALKER TOWNSEND AN ARCEWIPE OF A LEFT BACK BUT A CLASS PLAYER WHEN NOT SULKING , so yeah I'd take a shot at what spurs offer us

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

It's a matter of opinion but i reserve the right to criticise and moan due to the way this club is run and continues to be run by novices who have not got a Scooby do of how to get things done.

Come back at me all you like but i stand by my observations.
        "Observations" ...But have you observed it wrong?
        I think I posted this response to a growing hissy fit taking over the board because we lost a pre-season game at BW.
        The recruitment imo has been better than i expected and not finished, so i was trying to do the don't panic thingy.
        Ok today crazy Les & mad dog Warbs have decided we need another goalie, which is a little baffling, but enjoy the ride.
        I have faith in the baker

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

"Observations" ...But have you observed it wrong?
          No we have keepers defenders and loads of midfielders but nobody to put the ball in the net.......
          but i hear Will Keane is up for it

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

No we have keepers defenders and loads of midfielders but nobody to put the ball in the net.......
            but i hear Will Keane is up for it
            he might be up for it, but he ain't up to it

Comment

Working...
            X