• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wycombe want Smyth apparently

According to newsnow.

Never going to make it with us. League 1 his level

Comment

Best move for all party’s. Though I personally would have him in the first team, it’s obvious he isn’t popular at the moment
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I’d be disappointed to see him go out on loan , basically means he has no future with us as in last year of his contract this season.

Comment

Easily good enough for the championship. Scared the life out of defenders when Ollie was playing him.

Should be given a chance!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Easily good enough for the championship. Scared the life out of defenders when Ollie was playing him.

Should be given a chance!!
            Agreed.

Comment

I'm sorry but he is good enough, and better imo than some others in our squad.
              I just don't get it. That's two managers now, not interested

Comment

I think it had to do with his physical presence. Hope I am wrong though. He looks like a fifteen-year-old boy, although personally, I like his speed and enthusiasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  I think it had to do with his physical presence. Hope I am wrong though. He looks like a fifteen-year-old boy, although personally, I like his speed and enthusiasm.
                  as compared to ilias chair who looks 12......but I know what your saying.

Comment

I hope he stays and gets a chance to play in the team. He has more end product than Shodipo and BOS and will score more goals than Oteh.

Warburton should give him a chance.

Comment

Play the kid as a f**king striker and watch him terrorise oppo defenders and create space for others. He’s our only striker and we aren’t playing him!!!!

Comment

This is a strange one.......can do a job for us both as striker and winger......

Comment

Similar in style and physique to Craig Bellemy. Smyth caused all sorts problems for defenders on the wing for us under Holloway, but was lost when we tried him out as a striker. If we dump him I"d like to know why because clearly I'm missing something!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            I hope he stays and gets a chance to play in the team. He has more end product than Shodipo and BOS and will score more goals than Oteh.

Warburton should give him a chance.
                            1000000% correct. Smyth has a much better end product.​​​​​​

I don’t actually know what Bright offers tbh, his end product is woeful
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Absolute joke if we get rid considering how limited we are out wide ,shodipo unproven ,bos not convinced and chair who really is a no 10 correct me if im wrong but thats it right ?

Comment

Working...
                              X