Jason Holt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Holt

Few rumours circulating that Jason Holt will sign over the next couple of days. Don’t know much about him other than he was on loan at Fleetwood last season and was a regular at Rangers when Warburton was there

He's been left behind in Glasgow and told to find a new club.
    While the majority of squad flown out to Portugal
    Is he any good?...What's his game Derry type role?

Comment

I'm aware my comment will give "unhinged"the oppertunetly to call me misery again but Holt would be a very uninspiring signing,surely we can do better than him?
      Last edited by Rebel R's; 23-06-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

But we know nothing about him so if he signs give him time to settle

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          I'm aware my comment will give "unhinged"the oppertunetly to call be misery again but Holt would be a very uninspiring signing,surely we can do better than him?
          "I wud lik to tek the opertenity too ass, ive yow bin drunkin ?" Misery

Comment

I’m a bit concerned that we seem to have binned our scouting strategy and seem to be going for players the new manager knows.I hope they turn out to be good signings but you can’t tell me these players were on our radar before Warburton took charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
              Original thought Jeff. Some just run the club down for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                I’m a bit concerned that we seem to have binned our scouting strategy and seem to be going for players the new manager knows.I hope they turn out to be good signings but you can’t tell me these players were on our radar before Warburton took charge.
                I'm not too concerned with that. What better scouting info on someone do you have
                if you've worked with them before.
                Neil Warnock with Hill, Derry and Kenny great example

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                  If he does sign,of course ,but at the moment we seem to be linked with every out of contract Rangers player so I wouldn't take much .

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I'm not too concerned with that. What better scouting info on someone do you have
                    if you've worked with them before.
                    Neil Warnock with Hill, Derry and Kenny great example
                    You might be right Dave , just thought that les made a big thing of Penrice being our eyes on the ground and these don’t have the hallmark of his signings.Plus the manager signing his own players can also work the other way remember Redknapp with Sandro , caulker and Esso ekoto .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You might be right Dave , just thought that les made a big thing of Penrice being our eyes on the ground and these don’t have the hallmark of his signings.Plus the manager signing his own players can also work the other way remember Redknapp with Sandro , caulker and Esso ekoto .
                      Yeah very fair point mate.
                      I suppose I'm a bit more comfortable with these as they're not "superstars" and def not coming for the money

Comment

I guess we are still scounting players,but not afford(pay transfer fees) to them right now

Comment

Way we signing players,we will have to start an orange order
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I’ve seen him play and honestly I would of preferred to keep Cousins. Obviously wages to do with it he’s probably on a league 1 wage.

Comment

Anyone that would of wanted to keep Jordan cousins is barmy and that is an understatement. Clearly from a fan that has never played the game that's for sure!
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X