Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Really hope he stays. Freeman, Eze, Chair and Scott Hogan (maybe) would be a joy to watch
    Our 6 man will be mustard
    Once you add a few who can tackle, play wide...
    seriously though, more concerned about extending chairs contract than worrying about what we’ll get for freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post

Our 6 man will be mustard
      Once you add a few who can tackle, play wide...
      seriously though, more concerned about extending chairs contract than worrying about what we’ll get for freeman
      Sorry 6 man midfield

Comment

Well apparently Boro are interested too as are Leeds.
        BUT...... if our moronic board have accepted £4mill then that's all anyone will offer.
        Is it a release figure? Does anyone know for def?

Comment

It’s also about where Freeman wants to play as only
          Sheff Utd are Prem. We might get £5-6m out of them.

Comment

The fact Eze, Manning & Furlong feature on the ST renewal advert tells you the club strongly suspect he’s going so I wouldn’t get too het up on the idea of keeping him.

Comment

End of day it's 4 million we didn't have and 3 million and nine hundred pounds we can't spend
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                End of day it's 4 million we didn't have and 3 million and nine hundred pounds we can't spend
                But it would pay the wages of a premium loan player

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  His form faded so badly towards end of season ,but it would still be very disappointing to lose our only quality player for just £4 million
                  That is such a ludicrously low figure given what is being paid for players these days.

I get the there are no other bidders bit, but in that case is it really worth selling him? If he plays as well as he can under Warburton and the team are doing well, his valuation in January will be a lot higher.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Think we should ask 10 personally. Gotta put a line in the sand, and ask them to get near it.
                    He's worth every penny btw
                    I agree, I am getting pi$$ed off with QPR selling their best players for such low fees. The club needs to learn to play hardball and get as much as they can or just not sell at all.

Why and how are they losing so much money when nearly all high earners have now gone? Who is left that is earning a big salary.

Lumley, Furlong. Leistner Luongo Scowen, Eze Smith Smyth are suurely not earning much. I know the club is not able to compete with the bigger clubs attendance wise, but they are not far off from clubs like Millwall, Barnsley Luton, Preston, Brentford, Bristol City Wigan & Blackburn. I don't see these clubs selling their best players for £4M. One example was Bristol City who sold Booby Reid to Cardiff last year for £10m yet he we are hearing that Freeman could be sold for less than half of that!

If the club are losing money then it is probably paying too much to people like Ferdinand and Hoos.

I

Comment

Who ever decides transfer fees at the club needs to look at Swansea sold James to Man U for a decent fee, get him in and sort our sales out, lets be honest shouldn't take 5 mins we hardly blessed with a squad of Man City value.

Comment

4 million for Freeman will be an absolute steal. If that's what we can only get for him than keep him. He's by far our best player and can keep the club floating in the Championship.

Comment

By all accounts, the release clause in his contract is very low.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

If Freeman had a release clause of 4 million, I understand that he insisted on it before he extended his contract. Could be a situation where the argument was...better 4 million than nothing! Hope I am mistaken though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              By all accounts, the release clause in his contract is very low.
                              And is that definite? That there is a release clause?
                              With the reaction the club are getting from the majority of supporters,
                              I would've thought they'd be hiding behind it already, & telling us it is the case

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

And is that definite? That there is a release clause?
                                With the reaction the club are getting from the majority of supporters,
                                I would've thought they'd be hiding behind it already, & telling us it is the case
                                No, it is just my assumption, QPRDave. Imo, he is worth 10 M or so..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X