Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go get him

Comment

He is going to Wigan, no way are we going to get a player like that.

Comment

just to remind you.

miller was signed in the summer by west brom and is out for the season hence why he hasnt been playing and i doubt brum will want to sell him for only 1 - 2 million

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
          just to remind you.

miller was signed in the summer by west brom and is out for the season hence why he hasnt been playing and i doubt brum will want to sell him for only 1 - 2 million
          Plus same rules apply to him that apply to Rowlands and Buzsaky which is will he return as good as before?

WBA don't need the money but do need the player so again Miller is highly unlikely.

Comment

Not a chance we will get Campbell! I love it to happen, but i dont wanna kid myself! Please QPR prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
              just to remind you.

and whilst hes been out injured theyve signed Luke Moore, Marc-Antoine Fortune and Juan Mensenguez, along with Roman Bednar and Craig Beattie also there......

emminently possible that Miller will become available
              Last edited by Jamie; 20-04-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X