Retain or Release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retain or Release?

It's that time of the season... who would you offer a new deal and who would you let go out of the following?

Bidwell - Hasn't impressed me at all since he's been here but you know you will get 30-40 6/10 performances from him every season. If we had money to spend I'd say get rid but purely for financial reasons I'd extend his deal.
    Lynch - 100% get rid. Not good enough at this level and never has been. Too many mistakes in him.
    Hall - Tough one this... a fit GH is a solid player at this level. Don't think we can afford to keep him on unless the club sort out a pay as you play deal.
    Wszolek - Another tough one, solid player at this level but tends to go missing far too often. Could understand if they offer him a new deal but wouldn't be too fussed if he was let go.
    Cousins - Not good enough for me. Unlucky with injuries and shown a glimmer of what hes capable of but far too inconsistent. Replaceable.
    Rangel - Fantastic player when he's fit and an experienced head in the dressing room. Would give him another short-term deal.

I think most with little left on contracts will be gone
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Keep Rangel if it's affordable. The rest have to go though.

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
        It's that time of the season... who would you offer a new deal and who would you let go out of the following?

Bidwell - Hasn't impressed me at all since he's been here but you know you will get 30-40 6/10 performances from him every season. If we had money to spend I'd say get rid but purely for financial reasons I'd extend his deal.
        Lynch - 100% get rid. Not good enough at this level and never has been. Too many mistakes in him.
        Hall - Tough one this... a fit GH is a solid player at this level. Don't think we can afford to keep him on unless the club sort out a pay as you play deal.
        Wszolek - Another tough one, solid player at this level but tends to go missing far too often. Could understand if they offer him a new deal but wouldn't be too fussed if he was let go.
        Cousins - Not good enough for me. Unlucky with injuries and shown a glimmer of what hes capable of but far too inconsistent. Replaceable.
        Rangel - Fantastic player when he's fit and an experienced head in the dressing room. Would give him another short-term deal.
        We’ve had this thread before , I’ll stick to my guns and say all out of contract players should be released .Time for a clear out and rebuild .

Comment

I think all will go.

Bidwell - Manning can play there and a cheaper option
          Lynch - Not good enough
          Hall - One year pay as you play, which he will refuse
          Wszolek - We have plenty of young wingers who are cheaper
          Cousins - Not good enough
          Rangel - One year pay as play, which he will refuse.

Comment

You can't give hall a one year pay as play deal,as he never fit enough to play,

Comment

Only one I’d keep is Rangel he’s worth a contract imo attitude is what he brings even if not fit

Freeman will go imo and it may bite us in the Rs but we need cash and I think chair could be ready to replace him. Tbh re manager Eustace done fa wrong and seems to have no issue in sitting people on the bench.

Comment

Ingram can go as dieng is cover

Comment

Les ??

Comment

Clear the lot out

Comment

No such contract as pay as you play. You can pay a smaller basic wage and have larger appearance money along with other bonuses. But why stay when he could more than likely get a better deal elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        No such contract as pay as you play. You can pay a smaller basic wage and have larger appearance money along with other bonuses. But why stay when he could more than likely get a better deal elsewhere.
                        not convinced that most of those listed will find getting a new club so easy (never mind something better than the club might offer)... i guess pav will find something and perhaps bidwell, but can't see too many teams looking at, say, hall's fitness record over the last few seasons and deciding to fork out £10k a week for him.

Comment

We have gotta have a SQUAD not just a team of 11. Don't think we can say bye to all of em !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            We have gotta have a SQUAD not just a team of 11. Don't think we can say bye to all of em !
                            Yes we can , we are allowed to sign other players after these ones have left you know .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yes we can , we are allowed to sign other players after these ones have left you know .
                              With what ? Buttons ?

Comment

Working...
                              X