Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    13 wins in 45 games is competitive?
    Won 13 and drawn 9 and a fair number of losses were by the odd goal, so yeah I'd say we can compete and are certainly not out of our depth which is what you would be if you couldn't compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Won 13 and drawn 9 and a fair number of losses were by the odd goal, so yeah I'd say we can compete and are certainly not out of our depth which is what you would be if you couldn't compete.
      I think this is about right.
      Other than the Norwich and WBA games I think we have generally been in the game. Even WBA was 1-1 at HT.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I've known you long enough Stan as a poster and you don't mean one word in that post you've just typed. I know you was anti Ollie but it became an even bigger shambles after that. To bring up the fa cup run is a little desperate and I know deep down you are just as pis sed off as everyone else. No way will they and should they get an applause. Its just the club using a stupid suggestion for stopping an unsavory pitch invasion
        I was just clutching at straws at what has undoubtedly been a disgraceful season.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

It was embarrassing especially as the players paraded their kids round the pitch like they had just won the league FFS!!!!
          Serious question here. What were fans who stayed thinking. The stadium should have emptied out as soon as the whistle had blown.

if I was there I would have left the moment Wells missed the penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Serious question here. What were fans who stayed thinking. The stadium should have emptied out as soon as the whistle had blown.

My 10 year old son wanted to stay to see the players come out, so we stayed, simple as that, far too much overthinking going on.

Comment

I think for most, it's down to tradition, and like Kit said, those with kids stayed so their kids could see the players.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I think the kids would rather run onto the pitch, especially when we've won fa, that is more traditional, well up to a couple of years ago it was.
                are we the only club not to allow it......clips from other games around the country show all fans running on. no harm, just a bit of fun......perhaps a council thing.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                  I think the kids would rather run onto the pitch, especially when we've won fa, that is more traditional, well up to a couple of years ago it was.
                  are we the only club not to allow it......clips from other games around the country show all fans running on. no harm, just a bit of fun......perhaps a council thing.
                  Fully agree. End of season tradition. I can remember doing that from a very young age.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I don't leave games early if we're playing ####.It's QPR you know what to expect, so why turn up in the first place if you're going to walk out? The lap of honour was actually really depressing. I stayed for a few minutes but it was too much, haha. Last season there was definitely a better vibe but this year was a stinker. I was just reflecting on the #### end to the season.

Comment

Looking at some of the vids doing the rounds you can see some lads stayed behind to give the players the w anker hand sign

Comment

I stayed to a) clap players who we will undoubtedly sell / get rid of in the summer (ie Freeman, Pavel), b) clap those that put the effort in, c) clap the future of the club (BOS, Walker, Furlong, Manning, Shodipo , Lumley) and d) receive appreciation for turning up week in, week out regardless.

Comment

i chose not to stay , not because we have not been good enough this season but because of the lack of effort ive seen all season and again on saturday , forest were attacking and my old mum could of ran faster than furlong did to get back .

Comment

Working...
                          X