Lap of Appreciation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lap of Appreciation.

The team would like to show their thanks to fans at the end of the last home game of the season, by doing a 'lap of appreciation'.
    However, should anyone try to run on the pitch, the lap will be cancelled, and the club could face serious sanctions.

Hmm.

QPR's squad will thank fans for their support this season by conducting a lap of appreciation after Saturday's game against Nottingham Forest
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Best they just all ####off quick and try giving us a much improved season starting August

Comment

dont think many will be hanging around to witness the lap of '' honour''
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        dont think many will be hanging around to witness the lap of '' honour''
        You're not wrong there. I will be out the gate as soon as the final whistle blows.

Comment

Its been a disappointing last 3 months to the season, but to be fair to them they have given us our first ever win at the City Gtound and got through to the FA Cup 5th Round for the 1st time in 18 years. So for that they deserve dome applaus, especially if they manage a win tomorrow.

Comment

There are some that deserve applause and others that don't....can't see the issue to be honest.

Quite frankly though, we deserve the applause from the players for turning up and contributing to their over-inflated wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              The team would like to show their thanks to fans at the end of the last home game of the season, by doing a 'lap of appreciation'.
              However, should anyone try to run on the pitch, the lap will be cancelled, and the club could face serious sanctions.

Hmm.
              Isn't this the same at the end of every season? When I could travel more I would always attend the last home match, did so several years in a row, but back then it was called "lap of honour"? Maybe using the word "appreciation" instead of that now is the club's way of admitting they have lost a lot of honour in the recent years...
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Its been a disappointing last 3 months to the season, but to be fair to them they have given us our first ever win at the City Gtound and got through to the FA Cup 5th Round for the 1st time in 18 years. So for that they deserve dome applaus, especially if they manage a win tomorrow.
                I've known you long enough Stan as a poster and you don't mean one word in that post you've just typed. I know you was anti Ollie but it became an even bigger shambles after that. To bring up the fa cup run is a little desperate and I know deep down you are just as pis sed off as everyone else. No way will they and should they get an applause. Its just the club using a stupid suggestion for stopping an unsavory pitch invasion
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

Isn't this the same at the end of every season? When I could travel more I would always attend the last home match, did so several years in a row, but back then it was called "lap of honour"? Maybe using the word "appreciation" instead of that now is the club's way of admitting they have lost a lot of honour in the recent years...
                  Yes, and tradition was to invade the pitch.
                  As Weare said above, just a ploy to stop another tradition.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Will there be free flags ? And I don't mean white ones

Comment

We probably just walk up the middle to half way,as players don't know there is 2 wings and a opposite half
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

QPR defenders Jake Bidwell, Angel Rangel, Grant Hall and Joel Lynch remain doubtful for Saturday’s game against Nottingham Forest.

Rangers hoped all four players would be available again this weekend but they are all still struggling.

Geoff Cameron played at centre-back against Derby and looks set to continue in the role for Rangers’ final home match of the season.

Rangel’s absence would mean caretaker boss John Eustace would again deploy Pawel Wszolek at right-back.

Ryan Manning has impressed at left-back in the absence of Bidwell, who might well have played his final match for the club.

Bidwell’s contract at Loftus Road expires at the end of the season.

Comment

Make this the Match thread ???

Comment

As I'm apparently a 'Returner', and having sat through Stoke+Rotherham+Bolton I would appreciate the players putting in a decent energetic performance

Realistically (and having sat through Stoke+Rotherham+Bolton) I'll just be having a chat with a few old R's friends and pissing off before any 'lap of appreciation'

Comment

Will be gone as soom as match is over.

Comment

Working...
                              X