Mark Warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    What does proven mean ?? Mark Hughes was once proven so was S Mc ! All proven managers were once unproven

They will have had long enough to get this one right so just hope they do this time whoever they appoint
    I wonder who "they" really are.

QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I appreciate they have to start somewhere but I really don’t think QPR are currently in a position to take such a big chance.

Warburton and Pearson for example both know this league and have done extremely good jobs at the clubs they have served over a number of years. Warburton also is used to bring youth through, playing good football on a shoe strong budget.
      Are you more confident than me that they will get the time required to bring young player thro ?? Do think next season is going to be another flirtation with relegation next season as I do and , and whoever's head will be called for from December onward

Comment

What does proven mean ?? Mark Hughes was once proven so was S Mc !
        Unfortunately its the form Darren Moore already has that worries me......

Comment

Are you more confident than me that they will get the time required to bring young player thro ?? Do think next season is going to be another flirtation with relegation next season as I do and , and whoever's head will be called for from December onward
          It depended to be honest. I am expecting a real hard slog next year, especially if the rumours that we need to cut 18 mill of wage the bill over the summer.

I think as fans we will all be very frustrated at times but I at least want the chance to really get behind a manager or think we have half a chance to stay up.

I also want to see our club trying to make the right decisions rather than statements.
          If we are about to embark on another serious transformation then you must hope the board are saying we need to give the job to a safe pair of hands and that the board fully know how difficult next season will be!!

Comment

Another JFH decision it looks like.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X