Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who ever we appoint our fan base won’t be happy

Comment

Joke appointment if it’s Darren Moore. Sorry, that job will not be on merit but because Ferdinand is one of the only few directors in football who can influence an appointment for equality sake.

Unfortunately, we can’t afford this risk right now and should be going for stronger candidates.

Warburton and Pearson’s experience in this league far out weigh Moore and we will be relegated under Moore.

He is inheriting a horrendous team and a team nothing like the quality he had at WBA who should of in my opinion walked this league.

Can only hope this is a horrible rumour but knowing our club right now, we will no doubt be looking to be all PC rather than focus on putting the best person possible in the role!!

Comment

Maids, He will appoint him and it will be for all the wrong reasons and will sum up Ferdinand's spell as DOF. We need an experienced manager who has an understanding of working under huge restraints yet we look to choose a guy with 8 to 9 months of managerial experience. Sums up what Rangers has become in a nutshell and the quicker Ferdinand and Fernandes #### off the better.

Comment

It comes down to style of football to me and Warburton & Bowyer both play a fast pace attacking style of football. Moore on the other hand apart from a certain game last August, apparently plays a JFH brand and that was the reason for his dismissal despite being 4th place. We have lots of WBA friends as my Dad use to work with them and they were pleased DM was gone when we joked with them about being 4th and sacking their manager.

Comment

Kit. He will not be appointed on the strength of any of the above because if he was being judged on those qualities he would have no chance of being considered. This is a terrible decision on what we have seen of him as a manager with decent players at his disposal, Imagine the style of player with the rubbish we have.

Comment

the appointment of Moore would imo be for one reason and it certainly not that he was the best candidate
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

100% Lyme. If on merit he is the best man fine, But his record suggests not.

Comment

If appointed it will will definitely a PC decision. Les is always banging on about the lack of black managers. Has to be best man for the job. No way anyone can argue that Darren Moore has done enough to suggest that's him.

Comment

Looks like our ambition is more political than football now. Sorry but this is wrong on every football level as done nothing to warrant the job.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      If appointed it will will definitely a PC decision. Les is always banging on about the lack of black managers. Has to be best man for the job. No way anyone can argue that Darren Moore has done enough to suggest that's him.
                      Maybe he hasn't done enough , but nor has any of the other candidates , if they had done enough to suggest they were without doubts about their capabilities they wouldn't be out of work and certainly wouldn't be looking to come to QPR

Comment

Pearson definitely done enough, Bowyer is doing wonders against all the odds, Warburton chequered, Sherwood not great, All in all 9 months experience with debatably the best squad in the division and was sacked due to the style of play so not sure he is the right man in any shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Pearson definitely done enough, Bowyer is doing wonders against all the odds, Warburton chequered, Sherwood not great, All in all 9 months experience with debatably the best squad in the division and was sacked due to the style of play so not sure he is the right man in any shape or form.
                          Pearson probably the most capable but he comes with anger issues which could well lead to long term probs , imo the best thing about this is the fact the club are at last not rushing things , this decision is dire that we get things right this time
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

Right decision agreed, Wrong reason I don't best man for the job based on experience and know how not on a certain profile.

Comment

Why don’t you just say it’s because he’s a black man rather than go round the houses about him, anyway he hasn’t got the job yet if at all,

Comment

Sorry I want the best man for the job based on experience and know how. That is what the appointment should be about no more no less. If they think that Moore is that man then fine but I would suggest otherwise based on experience and results

Comment

Working...
                                X