No announcement yet.

Pitch invasion /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plus arrange a day at harlington to slaughter mick and the boys!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      and that would achieve?

Comment

It is not illegal to go on the pitch "if you have a lawful excuse or authority" and/or "fear of being crushed/personal safety"

So just push each other and shout BOO!!

Sorted

Comment

With confidence at a low that would be counter productive.

It's Flavio and Gianni that have got us in this mess and they are the ones that need to be targeted.People may blame the players,but if your workplace was in this shambles would you have the motivation to give 100%?.

I can understand your reasoning Facto,but you have to look at the biger picture mate.:red_heart:

Comment

show the players their spinless attitudes will not be tolerated......

Comment

show the players their spinless attitudes will not be tolerated......
              they still get paid whatever they do...honestly think it would bother them.....behave.

Comment

quazz youve become different with this mod malarky:very_sad:

Comment

no i haven't mate...never have gone along with pitch invasions...seen too many people hurt before...just not worth it.

Comment

Pillar of the community and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      no i haven't mate...never have gone along with pitch invasions...seen too many people hurt before...just not worth it.
                      he just SHOOTS people

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                        he just SHOOTS people

seriously i just think there are better ways to deal with things rather than getting trampled....or teaching kids the wrong way to do things.

Comment

In answer to the HOWSEY’s question above, re what has Flavio done for QPR? (I have put a positive spin on this)

- Re conditioned Loftus Road
                          - new big screen
                          - New pitch at HQ and training ground
                          - investment in circa 40 players
                          - financing the football club
                          - signing up the biggest sponsors in the history of the club
                          - Making QPR known again as a force in the UK and around the world
                          - investing in a youth system
                          - new ideas to increase revenue e.g. new dimension to corporate hospitality

When we compare now and 3 years ago:

almost in admin vs now owned by billionaires,
                          car giant local sponsor vs gulf air global brand
                          run down ground vs improved ground with big screen, exec facilities 2nd to none, serious revenue generator improvement opportunities
                          a relegation squad vs a very good squad capable of promotion (think OCT)
                          doom and gloom vs positive expectation

Sponsors... we have global sponsors.... multi million pound deals.... the envy of most premiership clubs.....

Why are "die-hard fans disillusioned with how the club is being run"? Everyone seems to be quick to jump on the band wagon of such statements, I assume it is because of:

1) failure to reach the premiership
                          2) increase in the season ticket prices
                          3) introduction of a new pricing scheme IE bronze silver gold platinum
                          4) the c-club
                          5) change in badge
                          6) non appointment of a house hold name of a manager
                          7) no HUGE name signings
                          8) ABC loan not being zero'd by the owners
                          9) Flavio's alleged involvement with the team and sacking of mgrs
                          10) current poor performance

The real issue here, is that we all had an expectation of immediate success, including the press and I expect the owners including Flavio. With all the managerial changes and now with Mr no hope Mick involved staring relegation this appears to be the stone that’s broke the camel’s back. It could have been a different story if Magilton had not let him self down, which has actually created the grand big mess.

HOWEVER – if the Mittals do buy the club outright this week then I would declare Flavio’s tensure was successful and taken QPR to the next level, where the premiership dream may have a real chance of happening.
                          I don’t think protests are required… Flavio knows it is time for him to sell up, if seems to be doing this so no need to push him over the edge, as the edge will mean BYE BYE QPR.

So don’t protest – hang tight for a while longer – as Pete says give it 10 days!

This should cause some debate if not then i have just wasted my efforts in writing this post!!:electric_shock:
                          The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

At last someone with a bit of sense!

Protest all you want outside in South Africa Rd before the game on Tuesday, get there early so Flabio. Gianni etc have to walk through it if you want, but then get behind the team 100% during the game and go home peacefully afterwards. The players, and them only, will get us out of this mess, back them, get behind your team.

On the pitch we've stalled but for all his faults Flabio has taken the club forward
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

bad luck has a lot to do with it as well
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                              X