Pitch invasion /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitch invasion /merged thread/

maximum coverage as enoughs enough......cant nick everyone!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I'll follow you, but only after you get nicked....they wont nicked me then!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      maximum coverage as enoughs enough......cant nick everyone!
      We need all the points we can get so you come up with an idea that will get us points deducted well done Einstein sorry if that sounds insulting to you but that is such a stupid idea or did you not realise that the FA can take points off us for a pitch invasion.
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

just boycott,no one turn up.simple,ive been doing it for years now.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          We need all the points we can get so you come up with an idea that will get us points deducted well done Einstein sorry if that sounds insulting to you but that is such a stupid idea or did you not realise that the FA can take points off us for a pitch invasion.
          Great, even more points to make up, an even greater escape than last time. ;D
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I'm up for it! May as well get relegated in style!

Comment

Personally i would not want to risk a banning order by invading the pitch.Knowing my luck i would get collared.

I would save the invasion for when it's mathmatically impossible to stay up.

Then go for it fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                Personally i would not want to risk a banning order by invading the pitch.Knowing my luck i would get collared.

Then go for it fellas.

bon point

albeit im a fast runner

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

Then go for it fellas.
                  Watching us play i'd say it's well past mathematically impossible to stay up.
                  Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post

Harsh reply(!)

But probably true.

Banners, that's the way to get points across... for now.
                    And any serious verbals outside the ground.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                      albeit im a fast runner
                      you keep saying you lead the way jones?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        just boycott,no one turn up.simple,ive been doing it for years now.
                        thats the only language fat flav understands, no dosh coming in

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                          bon point

albeit im a fast runner
                          I have about 15 years and a couple of stone on you so i will be cheering you on from Ellerslie as you run.

Comment

Shall we have a thread where we upload a pic of ourselves for 1 day only, to see who we are talking to if not known i think it would stop some of the crap on here, just an idea.
                            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Stupid thread - these are the kind of threads that should be deleted!

Its a criminal offence to go on the pitch for starters...... this thread could be seen as organised crime... with the owners of this web site going to jail
                              The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Working...
                              X