No announcement yet.

Away Attendances.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely the club should look at introducing Away Season Tickets.

It could help boost the away attendances as well as boost the income for the club which is needed.

I sense if it was brought in it would be popular as it would help fans get to games, boost the numbers as well as making it more affordable for supporters.

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts on this,

Comment

They need to start worrying about home attendances as they will continue to drop as they have this season. Away days will always attract a die hard 500-800 week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
        Surely the club should look at introducing Away Season Tickets.

It could help boost the away attendances as well as boost the income for the club which is needed.

I sense if it was brought in it would be popular as it would help fans get to games, boost the numbers as well as making it more affordable for supporters.

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts on this,

I thought we had away ST's?

<Edit> I think I mixed that up with cup games being automatically added to ST's.

So yeh, away ST's could be a good idea
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
          I believe the club should be looking at boosting the numbers away from LR. It is often very poor and its very often much of our allocation goes unsold or is returned which is a big dissapointment as it is lost revenue for the club.

According to Stats from this season we rank 21st out of 24th for Average away attendances.

Surely the club should be looking at actively encoraging better support to go to away games as next year will be extremly tough.
          Nothing encourages fans to watch games more than suucess on the pitch. Until the team is winning games on a more frequent basis the lack of support will not improve.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Nothing encourages fans to watch games more than suucess on the pitch. Until the team is winning games on a more frequent basis the lack of support will not improve.
            True.

There are some clubs though that have fantastic away support regardless of performances but that is mostly because they are one club Cities (Sunderland, Leeds for example).

Comment

Working...
            X