Is Joe Lumley good enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Can't argue he's had some very good games but also some shockers. People say he's only young but he's 24. Nice guy apparently but I think we can improve on him. And if next season is going to be as big a struggle as seems likely then we need to. I'm sure many will disagree.
    I think he is a joke and Ingram got shafted by a $hit team and paid the penalty. Hope he dies of old age from time wasting and hiding his inadequacies as a keeper. Fooking abysmal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      4th best clean sheet record in the division so I'm guessing he is not as bad as some on here think...
      steady on - don't come on here with your FACTS....We never let the facts get in the way of a good scapegoat!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

steady on - don't come on here with your FACTS....We never let the facts get in the way of a good scapegoat!
        14 clean sheets. Obviously means nothing as Leistner also has 14 and even Lynch has 10 clean sheets and they are apparently responsible for every loss we've had this season !

Comment

Think Ingram must look to move on this summer, maybe we need an experienced older keeper to challenge and push and help Lumley ? Apparently Cardiff have a decent one on their bench

Comment

Its Lumleys rookie season - give the guy a break.

Comment

Lumley is still a youngster and will hopefully get better and better as he gains experience. Keepers have always had a later maturity as they developed, he has had a decent season, as had Leinster not sure why he gets stick as well. 14 clean sheets seems to suggest he is better than given credit for too.

Comment

Done ok especially up to around January, Bearing in mind he started the season as 2nd choice to Ingram. Not sure how much better he will get but had a decent enough first full season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

14 clean sheets. Obviously means nothing as Leistner also has 14 and even Lynch has 10 clean sheets and they are apparently responsible for every loss we've had this season !
                  agree - we are a better team with Leistner in it ...and a worse one with lynch.

i think the criticism that lumley has got is disproportional

Comment

Working...
                  X