• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery

If you won big on the euromillions would you buy QPR

No. Need to be an oil Barron to sort this mess out

Comment

Doesn’t matter if you were richest person the world has ever seen, with FFP it makes no difference.

Comment

If I won big,if there was anything left after my super shopping binge, no lol.I not mental
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'd buy the Linford Christie Stadium and then quadruple my money by selling it to Fernandes in what he would call "a steal"

Comment

What with supporters like we've got?

Comment

Naa but id buy a box

Comment

Been saying to the Mr's forever if I won lottery I'd buy the R's, I'm still waiting to get those 3 numbers up

Comment

You'd have to be insane to do that. I might be tempted to invest in a small local non-league club and try to help them up the leagues.

Comment

Yes, I would.
                    But I would develop our own players and only spend the income we generated even that meant going into L2. Debt would be the thing of the past.

But I think I would get slagged off here though for shambolic management!

Comment

Even if that meant going into League 2? Hope you don't win the lotto anytime soon! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
                        Even if that meant going into League 2? Hope you don't win the lotto anytime soon! :-)
                        Yes, well perhaps L2 would be a disaster. But to have any chance of staying in the championship we will need to max out on FFP which will be a £10m overspend every season. If we can find that person fair enough. But if I owned it that would never happen and L1 would be natural place based on budgets with occasional seasons in the championship.

That's the reality for anyone running us properly and where we'll be in a couple of seasons, if not next season!

Comment

League 2 would be an utter disaster. So is League 1 mediocrity all we have to look forward to? Has FFP prevented us from 'Punching above our weight' ever again? How depressing is that.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
                            League 2 would be an utter disaster. So is League 1 mediocrity all we have to look forward to? Has FFP prevented us from 'Punching above our weight' ever again? How depressing is that.
                            Nothing wrong with seeing your team challenging for promotion in L1. Better that than see you getting beaten regularly and fighting relegation in the Championship.

Comment

Working...
                            X