Big sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big sam

Only manager I'd have,all the rest being mentioned poor,same ending...sacked

Originally posted by pauly View Post
    Only manager I'd have,all the rest being mentioned poor,same ending...sacked
    Omg no thanks

Comment

He wins matches,not always pretty but can play good stuff too.I just want a winning way not a philosphy,

Comment

Big Sam is a joke. Plays the worst football along with Pulis and is so up his own #### it us laughable. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.. Not to mention he'd expect a ridiculously inflated wage because he's made a name for himself keeping teams in the Prem and no doubt had huge bonuses for doing so, therefore it's completely unviable anyway, thank god.

Comment

This serious

Comment

Let's play exciting football,one touch footy etc etc...look at our players?? We need just to win matches,pretty football comes with time and patience,and we as fans and board don't have it

Comment

Let's play exciting football,one touch footy etc etc...look at our players?? We need just to win matches,pretty football comes with time and patience,and we as fans and board don't have it
              Pointless debate because he'd think he's above us... Besides pretty football wouldn't come with time, it would be endless shite football.

I'd rather drop a division and play decent football to watch rather than stay up playing a shocking style of football under Sam or Pulis type managers. Some of my fondest memories supporting Rangers over the years were in the 3rd tier, the run in to the playoff final in 2003, away at Blackpool, Oldham etc, then Plymouth and Hillsborough the season after. Of course you want to play at a higher level but not at any cost.... Give me something worth watching even if lower down, like those above examples, rather than a borefest that nobody can get excited about just to finish above the relegation places.

Comment

Really drop a league??

Comment

Few experience pros to add to our youngsters and were be half decent

Comment

Managers like Alladyce earn £50,000 a week , we need cut costs not increase them

Comment

Few experience pros to add to our youngsters and were be half decent
                      What planet are you on to think that allardyce would want the qpr job , come on fella get real .We haven’t got a pot to #### in yet people band these names around as if managing this lot is a dream job.

Comment

Maybe we should do what Birmingham did 2 seasons ago and get Harry in for the last few games to save us. It worked for them. ONLY JOKING. Maybe big Sam could do the same.

Comment

Mick mcarthy?

Comment

Would much rather a young up and coming Manager than another failed Ex-England Manager, who plays dour football. We need to start being entertained again, especially at home.

Comment

Tbf out of those mentioned he does have a pedigree for sorting out #### defences and getting teams up.
                              But he would need money, and this lot don't have any I believe, because everyone else bar those under embargoes
                              can spend, but we look in the Isthmian league....porkies going on i suspect

Comment

Working...
                              X