Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's put an end to some of this nonsense

No return for holloway.

It's got to be someone young or someone foreign. Football's changing, and we've continually hired managers who have either aged poorly or shown no technical acumen. It's cowardly of ownership to keep appointing people who have proven over and over and over that mediocrity is their ceiling—and I say that with nothing but love for Holloway's personality.

Comment

Foreign ok but don’t expect much 1st season I’m all for change I’m not sure owners or LF are though I expect another #### up to arrive

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        No return for holloway.
        I second that,it would be a huge backwards step for us

Comment

Holloway

Comment

Some of the names people mentioned makes me think some of our fans need sectioning
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Some of the names people mentioned makes me think some of our fans need sectioning
              Lol i agree leighsey they knock ollie then come up with theusual lists of rubbish
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Oh I don't know maybe start the whole merry go round again, Dowie, Magilton Sousa, Hart et al, retro is the new cool

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Oh I don't know maybe start the whole merry go round again, Dowie, Magilton Sousa, Hart et al, retro is the new cool
                  Proper R

Comment

Working...
                  X