• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose tomorrow, McLaren will go

According to TalkSport

I doubt it.
    His goal this season was 50 points.
    As many have said, we can't afford to sack him and who else could we attract to replace him?
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Would be the correct decision

Comment

Originally posted by Ready or not View Post
        According to TalkSport
        Really?....Its almost tempt...........no i didn't post that...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          I doubt it.
          As many have said, we can't afford to sack him and who else could we attract to replace him?
          Agree with this Fraggs, part of me says he needs backing, and if not might as well give the job to me.
          No manager is going to take us to the heights wanted with no backing

Comment

I'd be pretty narked if they're more motivated than us and win

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47754595

Comment

Originally posted by Ready or not View Post
              According to TalkSport
              We’ will smash them tomorrow. COYRs!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

We’ will smash them tomorrow. COYRs!!!!!!!!!!
                That's the spirit. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  I doubt it.
                  I agree, but to get to that 50 point mark surely this is one of the games that QPR are likely to get points from.
                  They'll probably lose at Norwich Millwall Sheffield Wednesday Derby which only really leaves Swansea Blackburn and Forest at home to get the other 7 points.

Comment

Can't see him being sacked myself ! Imo we are going to go down eventually we are just not moving forward as club we've plssed four years of parachute up the wall on dross players and now that's gone ,
                    we might have some young players of potential coming through but that's what they are potential at the moment and they are going to need help plus we are going to lose players in June and I doubt we will be able to replace Freeman with the same quality ,
                    Though I can't see S Mc being sacked I certainly can see him walking away from it

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Can't see him being sacked myself ! Imo we are going to go down eventually we are just not moving forward as club we've plssed four years of parachute up the wall on dross players and now that's gone ,
                      we might have some young players of potential coming through but that's what they are potential at the moment and they are going to need help plus we are going to lose players in June and I doubt we will be able to replace Freeman with the same quality ,
                      Though I can't see S Mc being sacked I certainly can see him walking away from it
                      He won’t walk away from money.... He’ will only go if he gets offered a better job which is highly unlikely given his track record. Just need to roll up the sleeves and crack on.

Comment

Do it at ht and send Les & Rambo out in the dug out for 2nd half

Comment

45 minutes to save himself ! Players will know will be interesting to see how they come out 2nd half.

Comment

See ya Schteeve !

Comment

ffs - we are a joke. Bring Ollie back. At least the layers put a shift in.

Comment

Working...
                              X