attendance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attendance.

can't find the crowd for yesterdays game anywhere....as a guess i'd say 13,000.
    dread to think how many will be there against Rotherham on Wednesday.
    I will be there as usual, 3 points is a must against this lot.hate to think what would happen if we lose, as in a reaction to the team and especially McLaren.

I thought quite full ...Stoke brought plenty. Had top tier and a tiny part of lower. As a guess, I would go closer to between 14500 to 15k.

Comment

Yesterday hard to tell attendance as our performance had sucked the life out of most fans.

Agree Rotherham looking at 10500

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Yesterday hard to tell attendance as our performance had sucked the life out of most fans.

Agree Rotherham looking at 10500
        This. Sounded like it was played behind closed doors. Complete toilet.

Comment

ellersie fuller than usual

Comment

Good crowd yesterday. SAR looked packed from Y block, though Y block was emptier than usual. Guessing people were happy to forgo this one after our last game, recent form and England playing in the Rugby. Think the attendance was about 15k though.

What is a sell out these days, 18? Stoke didn't take much of the lower tier so easily over 1k there. Upper loft is where it was pretty sparce by the looks of it.

Comment

Working...
            X