mclaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post

Richard Dobson ? I don’t know much about him but he’s been there since 2011.
    OK. Thank you. An unfamiliar name to me.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

REALLY !!!!!! what sort of job did you expect Mac to do with so many restraints on him, no players he had to get loans in no money, transfer embargo and FFP fine to deal with, I think is remit was probably to try and stabilise the club and try not to get involved in a relegation dog fight., if we win on Wednesday we'll be 12 points clear and probably safe enough that means all the teams down the bottom will have to win 4 games more than we do

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        today would have suited eze in the last 30 mins , can't see why he brought on shopido when there was only hemed up front , hemed could be out there til next saturday and he still wouldn't score

Not sure I agree. I like Eze but he wants the ball at his feet and plays in front of their defence, which is what everyone else was doing. At least Shodipo and BOS tried to beat a man to get behind. Playing in front of them is exactly what they wanted as it is easy to defend against.

Comment

Working...
        X