Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron

He's back in full training and raring to go. He seemed happy playing fot the R's, so much so that he wish to re-join again on loan next season. I think we missed Geoff hugely. He made the team function and added something to Luongo as well. Of course, he will not be eligible this Saturday, but will be available for Rotherham.

Loan ! Nah, we need to get some of our trail blazing world beating youth sensations back from their loan spells at Acrington and the like for next season.
    No need for all that loan mullarkey.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Good news , been a Big miss.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

We've missed him big time.

Comment

so he wants to stay ...if we could only keep one of our loanees for me it would be him.

Comment

Best CDM we have had for a long time IMO

Comment

Really hope this comes off, a good professional that clearly wants to do his best for us.
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I get everyone bigging cameron up, but wanting a player to stay and sign up for us whos been out injured for awhile, and starting to get on alittle
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  I get everyone bigging cameron up, but wanting a player to stay and sign up for us whos been out injured for awhile, and starting to get on alittle
                  He has only been out as a result of a disgraceful challenge of the ball and at 33 has a couple of good years still - the best we have looked this season has been when he was in the team.

If he is available and wants to come its a no brainer.

Comment

I think we've made mistakes in the past and the club has learned from them. I can't see them signing him for next season if risks are involved?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I think we've made mistakes in the past and the club has learned from them. I can't see them signing him for next season if risks are involved?
                      Quite agree. A player who is only available for half a season the money would be better spent on trying to keep Freeman.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Risks involved signing any player regardless of age.

Ned Zelic anyone? - mud not suitable for his knees.
                        Who saw that coming.

If Cameron is available and he's clearly better than anyone else we have for that role, then signing him is a no brainer.

The team is much better with him in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          No need for bigging him up. He is actually very good and effective in the way he plays.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

What I mean is that the club would sign him if there were no risks, why would they not, quality player. If there was a slight risk, I don't think they would unless something in the contract.

As you say any player can get fouled and out for months.

Comment

I think this time unfortunately Cameron was done with a bar challenge but at Stoke he was injured on and off a lot. I think it’s good we’ve got players wanting to come and play for us as their first choice but we have the cards and recruitment is vital. I would look at the market and then decide on Geoff but the loan thing may be key as it saves us money and gives us a more than solid player for another season hoping he stats fit. In interview he emphasised needing a pre-season so if he stays let’s hope there’s even more to come

Comment

Working...
                              X