Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is GP really standing down?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qprsouth
    Banned
    • Dec 2009
    • 761

    #46
    well done pete but that does not back up your quote of me saying qpr fans never used the school end does it.....nice try but again you have failed to come up with an answer .....you find me saying qpr fans never used the school end please.........

    Comment

    • qprsouth
      Banned
      • Dec 2009
      • 761

      #47
      also you aviod my statement about you being involved with a leech .....and myself with a real chaiman.......handy for you to aviod being the mouth for such a person.....

      Comment

      • qblockpete
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 22186

        #48
        Jim Gregory was a great man

        What do you want me to say?

        many fans were friends with previous board members.

        Whats your point?
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

        Comment

        • qblockpete
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 22186

          #49
          if you bothered to listen to any of the radio stuff I do and not what you read on messageboards, you will know I am No mouthpiece, just opinionated.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

          Comment

          • qprsouth
            Banned
            • Dec 2009
            • 761

            #50
            so you are two faced then.....say one thing on here and another on radio.....figures.....and about that quote im supposed to have made abour qpr never using the school end....found it yet ......

            Comment

            • MYU
              Administrator
              • Mar 2009
              • 43466

              #51
              That what funny!

              Anyone brought the fragrance yet because I went for the new Diesel Only for the Brave which I recommend to anyone.

              Comment

              • W12_Ranger
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11447

                #52
                Originally posted by MYU
                People always talk about a loan his taken out but never about putting his house on the line?

                I'm sure he was thinking about himself when he done it not us, in reality business men the length and breadth of the country use their homes as security all the time but you'd think Paladini could walk on water because the way some people go on about it.


                People always question about how long Pete supported QPR, if Pete did that to someone else then you'd all say "Why you asking him that for" Does it matter how long?

                Well some people find it a problem if Pete supporting QPR is a recent thing due to the fact as he acts as Paladini's mouthpiece. No one I know, had ever heard of Pete before this website that doesn't mean anything as far as I'm concerned as I don't personally pay attention that much to various different supporters on away days.

                If your a QPR fan/supporter should it really matter?

                Many might argue that certain individuals are acting in their own interests and thus are not true supporters of this club.
                At the end of the day maybe Pete should stop trying to justify himself as a QPR fan, my own personal view is a few off you didn't go that regularly beforehand and maybe this includes Pete.

                I know every fan is different but I lived and breathed QPR as a kid having grown up in White City it was a way of life and because of that I think I'm special
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-02-2010, 12:49 AM.

                Comment

                • qblockpete
                  C Club
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 22186

                  #53
                  To be fair you are not a fan unless you have gone to every QPR home and away game since 1956, maybe 1948 if you are a little older
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                  Comment

                  • MYU
                    Administrator
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 43466

                    #54
                    Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                    At the end of the day maybe Pete should stop trying to justify himself as a QPR fan, my own personal view is a few off you didn't go that regularly beforehand and now you do including Pete.

                    I know every fan is different but I lived and breathed QPR as a kid having grown up in White City it was a way of life and becaue of that I think I'm special
                    To be honest with you I don't go that regularly now and that's still because I don't have the funds but what does that prove exactly?

                    We spend quite a lot of money on keeping this website running not mentioning the time spent on here updating the site, doing videos or anything else.

                    We do this for QPR fans and as a result I lose out.

                    Pete also spends a lot of money on running competitions on this site and has done for a very long time, it's not cheap, we do more for our own fans and don't get me wrong do we enjoy it.

                    I was born in Greenford/Perivale and the QPR training ground was only a 10 second walk from my front door.

                    Comment

                    • Quaz

                      #55
                      oh dear....thread hijacked big time.......apologies to terry ball.

                      Comment

                      • W12_Ranger
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 11447

                        #56
                        Originally posted by MYU
                        To be honest with you I don't go that regularly now and that's still because I don't have the funds but what does that prove exactly?

                        We spend quite a lot of money on keeping this website running not mentioning the time spent on here updating the site, doing videos or anything else.

                        We do this for QPR fans and as a result I lose out.

                        Pete also spends a lot of money on running competitions on this site and has done for a very long time, it's not cheap, we do more for our own fans and don't get me wrong do we enjoy it.

                        I was born in Greenford/Perivale and the QPR training ground was only a 10 second walk from my front door.
                        MYU that was nearly a tear jerker.....stop taking the bait :bad_smile:

                        Comment

                        • MYU
                          Administrator
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 43466

                          #57

                          Comment

                          • W12_Ranger
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 11447

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Quaz
                            oh dear....thread hijacked big time.......apologies to terry ball.
                            Yeah he is a sensitive soul is our Tel!

                            Comment

                            • Quaz

                              #59
                              Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                              Yeah he is a sensitive soul is our Tel!
                              he kept asking the mods to stay on topic...bless his cotton socks

                              Comment

                              • PeterG
                                Silver Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 1957

                                #60
                                MYU
                                were you born on a 105 bus or a central line train, come on fess up you cant have been born in perivale and greenford which was it there is a border you know

                                reason I ask is that I was born and lived in greenford technically but my infant school was about 500 yards away in Perivale so lets have some accuracy here
                                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

                                Comment

                                Working...