Playing with nine men due to Eze laziness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Thing is dogs he needs to be wanting it more, he should be believing in his own abilities more and want the ball all the time, just seems to lack abit of aggression and hunger for me, get that part into his game and then we might see him flourish.
    imo pinkie he needs to fed the ball more S Mc knows what he wants from him just as Warnock knew what he wanted from Adel but there's difference between them Adel caught the eye coming from a deeper position whereas Eze plays Futher up the field , just my thinking but we haven't got the quality feeding Eze that we had feeding Adel who also never did much of his own spade work
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-02-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

imo pinkie he needs to fed the ball more S Mc knows what he wants from him just as Warnock knew what he wanted from Adel but there's difference between them Adel caught the eye coming from a deeper position whereas Eze plays Futher up the field , just my thinking but we haven't got the quality feeding Eze that we had feeding Adel who also never did much of his own spade work
      Feeding him or not hes still goto have that bit between his teeth and demand it, he looks lime his confidence on that fronts not the greatest, far too much ducking out of things and playing safe far too much, wether thats the managers tactics cos it was a bit ago, but who knows, and as it goes taarabt and eze atm are a million miles apart.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post

Agree to an extent but would also add that he fell victim to the hype surrounding him and much of that hype was unjustified
        How do we know that?

Pure speculation!

Comment

Been thinking about Eze and him not having any work rate could be a little harsh. One thing i do think he suffers from is he does tend to stand on his heels a lot waiting for the ball to come to his feet, rather than on his toes looking for room to run into to receive the ball and already be running with it. So therefore when he receives the ball now play stops for a few seconds while he looks up, manoeuvres and passes it. If he was already ahead of the opposition and on the move it could immediately create problems and put us in control.
          Freeman does this and showed it against Watford and West brom by anticipating passes and intercepting them allowing us to break really quickly.

Comment

There has only ever been one player that I have seen at Rangers more uncomfortable than Eze at heading a ball and that was Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Some of our poster deserve to have a season watching Tony Pullis the anti Christ of football and his brand of football , then they might appreciate what a tallent this lad could develope into ,
              me I want to see him playing football in the the opposing half that's what I pay money for , if your foot soldiers did their job you wouldn't notice he's not tackling or being taken out of his danger zone by tracking back
              This!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

We need to give the boy time. Steve has done a great job of exposing him more this season and there have been some very good moments but it’s his first full season at this level and it’s long season, even the top players who are more experienced have peaks and troughs during a long season. The only thing I’d like to see if anyone has noticed is that when the players are doing their shooting drills before matches, Eze doesn’t take part and is doing kick ups by himself and I think if he’s playing that far forward it’s like he’s practising with a view to not shooting in the game itself!
                Last edited by Steve_Mac_Fan; 23-02-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

How do we know that?

Pure speculation!
                  Speculation that we hyped him up too much or that it's gone to his head?

Both are opinions based on what I see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears.

Comment

Working...
                  X