No announcement yet.

Eze Bright & Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smyth and Chair are for next season! Lynch had a great first half of the season, everyone was saying our most improved player, now he's suddenly a liability we need to ship out. Eze, well, greatest player since Taarabt everyone saying, now he's getting it too! It seems to me we have some of the most fickle supporters in football on this forum. The swing from great to useless is so quick and ruthless and I just wish some would show a little more patience and accept that at our level the players make mistakes occasionally and have dips in form, it is a long season in the Championship.

Comment

Bright was decent when he came on done their full back a few times

Comment

lynch error was schoolboy stuff , eze great with he ball but lazy with his pressing , jockeying and tracking back , BOS don't think he's up to 1st team quality yet . biggest culprit we have is jake bidwell the fella is just not good enough , he's making mistakes on a weekly basis

Comment

[QUOTE=jamesnutt;n2506886]Plain racism here. Bright played well, yet your scapegoating him with lynch and Eze ...... . JN[/QUOTE

If running into players, losing the ball and not tracking back equals playing well then that’s your opinion but I don’t share your view. Furlong was also poor but not sure I’m allowed to say that lol

Next time Smith doesn’t score whilst running with lead in his boots I’ll be sure to not comment on that either in case I’m being racist against him.... Comedy gold

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            biggest culprit we have is jake bidwell the fella is just not good enough , he's making mistakes on a weekly basis
            Just proof that everyone has their own scapegoat...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Not sure what BOS has done to warrant being a scapegoat ???

init. the answer is not be a white British male. JN

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Just proof that everyone has their own scapegoat...
                really

Comment

Working...
                X