93rd minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93rd minute

Wigan pen denied, brum pen missed, Bristol City pen conceded, West Brom losing goal conceded. WTF? ? ? we go again Saturday, something has to go our way hopefully sooner rather than later

It feels unfair, but I am afraid it is a reflection of where we are at the moment. We cannot complain about todays result - the best team won. Regrettably the table doesn't lie. Despite six straight league defeats I am all behind McClaren. It makes no sense calling for McClaren to walk even if we loose the next two matches. A new manager is not the answer. We simply have to accept that the present league position is probably a fair reflection of the quality of our squad.

I don't think we will be relegated. Two more wins and we are probably fine.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
      It feels unfair, but I am afraid it is a reflection of where we are at the moment. We cannot complain about todays result - the best team won. Regrettably the table doesn't lie. Despite six straight league defeats I am all behind McClaren. It makes no sense calling for McClaren to walk even if we loose the next two matches. A new manager is not the answer. We simply have to accept that the present league position is probably a fair reflection of the quality of our squad.

I don't think we will be relegated. Two more wins and we are probably fine.
      Good post,McClaren shouldn't be sacked as he isn't the problem. I also think we have enough in us to stay up BUT we are in a terrible run of results

Comment

I actually like McLaren a great deal.

He’s getting the most out of a squad less talented than most, and the attitude is both positive and compelling.

Ollie to me was a fun but short term fix as coach.

The big thing looming is an off season of non-renewal of many player contracts.

Keepers: Lumley, Furlong, Hall, BFG, Freeman, Smith, Cameron, Rangel, Eze, Chair, Oteh, Smyth

50-50: Bidwell, Luongo, Hemed, Wells, Pavel, Manning, Cousins, Bright

Cut: Lynch, Scowen, Goss,

Need: Midfielder, Left Back

Comment

Working...
        X