Our loaned out stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our loaned out stars

Saw a report on how the they faired in games over the weekend all of them played in losing sides ,

Wheeler sub in a struggling franchise team
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Good to hear they all played.
      That is the idea from what I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Good to hear they all played.
        That is the idea from what I understand.
        Absolutely jack but I'm pretty sure I heard punters complaining that they should have stayed here and played in the 1st team at a higher level we do tend to over rate our young players even tho we haven't seen much of them

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Absolutely jack but I'm pretty sure I heard punters complaining that they should have stayed here and played in the 1st team at a higher level we do tend to over rate our young players even tho we haven't seen much of them
          Yes, I think we are going to see a massive reliance on the youngsters next season so they are trying to 'blood' them.
          I do actually trust our club on this issue as we have seen a lot of progress in recent years on the youth front.

Comment

Yes, I think we are going to see a massive reliance on the youngsters next season so they are trying to 'blood' them.
            I do actually trust our club on this issue as we have seen a lot of progress in recent years on the youth front.
            Absolutely again , so maybe some should stop cricsising those that know better , throwing youngsters in to early can do more harm than good

Comment

https://www.football.london/queens-p...stars-15814888
              Steve McClaren on why QPR's loans stars will be crucial to the first team next season

Comment

Absolutely again , so maybe some should stop cricsising those that know better , throwing youngsters in to early can do more harm than good
                A classic example of this was poor Furlong. Thrown in against Palace away with only SWP for help with cover!

Comment

A classic example of this was poor Furlong. Thrown in against Palace away with only SWP for help with cover!
                  And against Sanchy a sorry sight. Felt for Furlong that game.

Comment

Bolasie ruined him that day just as Zaha ruined Yun. Arguably worse than Sanchez did.

Comment

Dogs with no disrespect that was in the premier regarding furs, absolutely no comparison to playing them in the championship, if our seasons going nowhere they should be getting games here even if its coming on as subs, as whats the point of playing loan players over ours who will be supposedly in our first team next season! surely theres a risk element more with not playing them now to all of a sudden playing all of them after there used to the standard theyve been sent to.

All day long our players should be getting chances above loan players that arent going to be here next season surely.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I never mentioned Furlong Pinky , but he was given as an example and he was set back , all our players out on loan are at lower clubs lower than the championship , and not one of them could effect the results playing for those clubs this weekend but it has got to be better than playing ressy football , , btw pinks we are not mathematically safe yet and are going to struggle to much this month tho I don't think we will need a great deal more

Comment

People saying Lumley is #### after Saturday, some demanding Eze is dropped, furlong being slated and manning who was getting some game time now picking splinters out his a rse

your right dogs let them make their mistakes in a safe environment as we ha e no patience for kids. We say we want play them until we don’t get results then we turn

Comment

Oteh getting intimate knowledge of the Walsall benching see - surely 15 mins of championship football is better than warming a league one bench

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              Oteh getting intimate knowledge of the Walsall benching see - surely 15 mins of championship football is better than warming a league one bench
                              If he isn’t getting in Walsalls side how would he get near our starting 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X